VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Persona 3 Portable officially announced for the US market

4 posters

Go down

Persona 3 Portable officially announced for the US market Empty Persona 3 Portable officially announced for the US market

Post by Saibot01 Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:46 pm

I know it is not much of a suprise, but by all the fans on this forum I thought having an official word is nice.

Release date (so far) is 07.06.10

http://www.atlus.com/p3p/home.html
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Persona 3 Portable officially announced for the US market Empty Re: Persona 3 Portable officially announced for the US market

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:45 pm

[Awesome. Will have a PSP by or on this date] Persona 3 Portable officially announced for the US market Icon_biggrin
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Persona 3 Portable officially announced for the US market Empty Re: Persona 3 Portable officially announced for the US market

Post by Moses Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Makes sense.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicalgnome Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:41 am

Now if I could just get the one I have now to work on my PSP, I'd be all set. Assuming we can get some decent hackers to catch up with the firmware.
Magicalgnome
Magicalgnome
Occasional Player
Occasional Player

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:50 am

[KloWn has that covered Gnome]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:12 am

I will never understand the need for people to hack their consoles. I mean I kinda see for emulating purposes, but really most people that emulate just DL games off the internet and never buy any anyway. *relises the shit storm of "I may "borrow" this but I still buy stuff" that may arise*
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Making piracy possible is the point, most of the time anyway. Nothing to embellish there. Only other reason why people could need a hack is for playing games with a different region code.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:22 pm

PSP, PS3, Wii, and the DS are region free. I heard microsoft wanted to make the 360 that way, but not sure if they ever did.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicalgnome Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:21 am

I hacked mine for the ability to pirate, and for the emulation software. I play PS1, NES, SNES, GB, GBA, and PSP on mine. I refuse to buy anything to do with PSP until they make one with a second analog stick.

And you say KloWn does hacking? I must talk to him about this, because I am in serious need of a cracked 6.50.
Magicalgnome
Magicalgnome
Occasional Player
Occasional Player

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 am

*dies alittle inside*
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 am

*casts Diarahan on Moses*

WE CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT YOU!

Also, this is the first game forum I know that does endorse talking about warez... *dies a little inside*
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:48 pm

[Warez? What are you people talking about? Are you upset I provided a link to a forum? First of all, the forum is not another gaming site, it is a site of individuals like myself that know the ins and outs of modding/cracking/downloading/uploading/tech stuff/encoding ]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:16 pm

[Alexander_The_Nine] wrote: it is a site of individuals like myself that know the ins and outs of modding/cracking/downloading/uploading/tech stuff/encoding

Why I died. Its your board, post whatever links you like. And to wherever you like. We don't have to like it to be allowed. Neither of us is even in a spot to like or dislike anything you really do here anyway.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Moses wrote:
[Alexander_The_Nine] wrote: it is a site of individuals like myself that know the ins and outs of modding/cracking/downloading/uploading/tech stuff/encoding

Why I died. Its your board, post whatever links you like. And to wherever you like. We don't have to like it to be allowed. Neither of us is even in a spot to like or dislike anything you really do here anyway.

[I know. It's okay. I hope I didn't sound angry earlier. I was just confused. If you guys would rather not Me do stuff like that, I would actually refrain. To me, a forum site is made of its' users, not the Admins. The Admins have a place to keep everything fun. It is my job to make sure everyone here enjoys theirselves. If me posting third party links makes anyone uncomfortable, I will refrain]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Hmmm how can I explain this....ok lets do saibots first its easyer.

Most forums/game sites have rules against excessive talk or links to sites dealing in warez (digital products for hack or download). They generally do this to protect thier asses if say random production company 6 comes here, and they see that you are allowing or indorcing it, you are a much at fault as those that do the illegal action. See pirate bay for example. It is just something that is keep "low" so as to not incriminate the site or its owners.

Me:

I think stealing is stealing. And as such is wrong and a shitty thing to do.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 am

On a side note it might be good to make an extra thread for this and move the relevant posts.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:08 pm

[Yes. Piracy is a huge discussion]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Slightly related: RPGamer has a list of "The RPGs of the Decade". Guess where Persona 3 placed...

https://caffeinehead.forumotion.com/rpg-s-f17/rpgamer-s-list-of-top-ten-rpgs-of-the-decade-t310.htm
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:23 am

[I can't help but notice damn near everything on that list is either NOT a JRPG or is a game not older than five years. Hmmmm......]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:19 am

5 of the 10 games on that list are JRPGs and nearly all of the honourable mentions. JRPGs are actually dominating it.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:09 am

[Most of which are very modern. P3 is 2006, P3 FES is 2007. P4 is 2008]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 am

Nothing new for anyone familiar with the game, but some nice in-game footage:

Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Thu May 20, 2010 6:07 am

And here is the final trailer. Not much new info, though:

Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down