VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[News!! Yay!]

2 posters

Go down

[News!! Yay!] Empty [News!! Yay!]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm

[Dammit! The time I'm finally ready AND have the cash, there is suddenly a PS3 shortage on a massive scale! Grrrr! Its' funny. I realized recently that not only do I tend to wait for the slim models to come out; I have also followed a pattern with the year. I got the PS1 in 2000, the PS2 in 2005, and now here I am trying to get the PS3 in 2010. But that isn't really what i am here to talk about today...]

[The RPGs I've been waiting for are hitting the shelves. I won't be able to play FFXIII this month, but hopefully next month for sure. I do, however, have Resonance of Fate preordered AND paid off, so on the 17th I will be picking it up. The new Mistwalker title has been announced for...for the Wii []>_>[] and it is called 'The Last Story.' A bit unimaginative of a title, sure, but I'll play anything by Mistwalker. As a reminder to those that do not know, Mistwalker is the SquareSoft company, reinvented. SquareSoft made FF 1-10, even though Enix slapped their name on 10, and any copies of 9 that were still in print also had the Enix logo slapped on. Just trust me here, Soft made 1-10. Anyway, Hironobu Sakaguchi is the creator and inventor of these games, and went to make Mistwalker. So anyway, if you want some modern FF experiences, pick up some Mistwalker games]

[Tales of Graces will hopefully hit the overseas market soon as well. So, keep your eyes peeled! I am going to be making some IN DEPTH reviews on FFXIII, Resonance of Fate, Tales of Graces and The Last Story when they become available. The Last Story does not have a set release yet, and is not even out in Japan, but I follow Sakaguchi's blog, and he has expressed that they are pretty much buttoning things up and prepping it for the final build. God bless that man, seriously. If it weren't for him, some of the best times of my life wouldn't have ever happened. He is the best JRPG maker in the world, and there aren't a whole lot of JRPG fans that would dispute this. Well, that's all from me, for now. I'll let you know when I'm getting ready to post my review for Resonance of Fate, which hits stores for the PS3 and 360 March 17th, 2010. Until then, get your game on bitches, I know I will be] -[AT9]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[News!! Yay!] Empty Re: [News!! Yay!]

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 pm

I too have resonance of fate payed off in full. I actually opted for it over FFXIII due to a money shortage at the time. Whilst the descision was not easy I'm sure it was the correct one. ^_^
Chaos
Chaos
Light Player
Light Player

Back to top Go down