VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Deadly Premonition tops Xbox 360 charts in the US

2 posters

Go down

Deadly Premonition tops Xbox 360 charts in the US Empty Deadly Premonition tops Xbox 360 charts in the US

Post by Saibot01 Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:50 am

The astoundingly campy, quirky and flawed survival horror/investigation/sandbox game Deadly Premonition is apparently on its way to become the first true So-Bad-It's-Good Cult Classic of Gaming History. This game (which was released in the NA in February 2010 with a 20$ price tag for Xbox 360) managed somehow to top most "serious" and "good" games in the amazon.com sales charts for Xbox 360 by power of its cult appeal (Destructoid's very favourable review and GiantBomb's Endurance Run might also have something to do with it).

In this game FBI profiler Francis York Morgan (just call him York, everyone does) is sent to investigate a mysterious murder in the quiet town of Greenvale. Strange stuff happens, weird people are met (perhaps York is the weirdest of all, indeed), places are investigated and limbo dancing zombies are shot. You can expect a distinct Twin Peaks feel and lots of homages to Silent Hill, other hits of the Survival Horror genre and popculture in general.

Man, I wish I had a 360...

Through Gamasutra
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Deadly Premonition tops Xbox 360 charts in the US Empty Re: Deadly Premonition tops Xbox 360 charts in the US

Post by Moses Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:01 pm

I don't.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down