VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook?

+5
Saibot01
K1llerL0mbaX
Moses
Pika
Hyper-Lionheart
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? Empty Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook?

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 11:47 am

Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? 131092-3VU1TZW

That's an actual message I got on Facebook, and I actually am Thomas Patnode. You should all add me. ANYWAY the thing is, I don't know this bitch. This happens to me roughly once a month, someone randomly finds me and assails me over weird shit. One person with the same last name as me threatened to vote me out of their family tree, and still others tell me that I am a waste of sperm. I don't get it, What did I do? I love it, I get to counter troll so hard, but still... It makes me wonder what people do with their lives. 'Oh, I'm going to look at all of these pages and spam a random person in the list!'

By the way, the guy who called me a waste of sperm also told me that even Obama would hate me. Now that shit's just wrong.

Back to top Go down

Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? Empty Re: Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook?

Post by Hyper-Lionheart Mon May 10, 2010 12:06 pm

This is why I have my FB profile viewable to friends only. It's sad that people have to do this shit to look tough, these gay ass flamers should stick to youtube or all die whichever gets them out of people's lives.
Hyper-Lionheart
Hyper-Lionheart
Light Player
Light Player

Back to top Go down

Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? Empty Re: Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook?

Post by Pika Mon May 10, 2010 1:16 pm

WTF?!! I think mine's only viewable to friends also, sooo no this hasn't happened to me... we should take her down!!! *charges stored electricity... grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon May 10, 2010 3:58 pm

I don't use facebook.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Well, I don't really care to change it, I love a good troll infestation every now and then, but I just want to know why these people are so bored at home with their lives. I realize that there is no answer, but still, Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon May 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Cause trolling is fun, if done right. But sadly if all your "trolls" are like that one than it would just be a real boring time.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Mon May 10, 2010 4:34 pm

cause they have nothing better to do than insult others and see themselves above everyone else, I've had experience dealing with someone like this uuuggggghhhhh haha some people can be sooooo.... ugghhhh better to just ignore them me thinks
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Well, like I said to Brenda, most of them never send me a second message. It gets boring, but at least I get to bitch out something, and that's a good stress relief, even if they never read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon May 10, 2010 4:36 pm

lol.

Trolling should be done in stages, attack but leave room for a comeback. Otherwise its stale and boring.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Mon May 10, 2010 4:38 pm

well yeah, but I mean when people put you down like that, after a while it can build up even if you do get them back, which ik is very fun. weird, she looks very old to be so immature and stupid... guess you can't judge people by their age...
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Oh, it's great when they do it like that. The 'Obama would hate you' guy actually insulted me in Olde English for the first few messages., I was dying of laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon May 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Her middle name is "Adcock" I am betting "she" is not real.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah, I've been referring to her as Dicksalot McGee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Mon May 10, 2010 4:43 pm

yeahhhhh re-reading the second message, doesn't really sound like a middle-aged woman, although i guess you never know...
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 4:47 pm

I clicked her name to find out more about this wench, and it turns out that she's literally obsessed with bitching people out on the internet, primarily about politics. She's got a whopping 92 friends, though. I requested her, I love how she looks down on me and can't realize that she's completely upside down and ass backwards. I wonder if she's responded yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Mon May 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Im guessing thats a no?

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Tue May 11, 2010 3:55 am

Shameless is continuing to lose my respect.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 8:48 am

You know that's a lie, even trolls love me.

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Tue May 11, 2010 8:49 am

saibot just doesnt want to show his true feelings for you.. thats all

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by togawa Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 am

Moses wrote:I don't use facebook.
me neither
togawa
togawa
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://www.jellotime.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 10:19 am

That's probably a smart choice, it's so full of spam and nonsense, I can't stand it.

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 am

also its a waste of time. Its total shit except for the fact that i can talk to a few choice friends. even though they sit right across from me

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Tue May 11, 2010 11:31 am

wish my friends sat right across from me...
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Tue May 11, 2010 11:37 am

I wish I had friends....wait no I don't. *does a dance*
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Tue May 11, 2010 12:31 pm

O.o hate to burst your bubbly dancing, buttttt you do have friends Moses...
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next