VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Attention: Anyone who has yet to play Portal

3 posters

Go down

Attention: Anyone who has yet to play Portal Empty Attention: Anyone who has yet to play Portal

Post by John Thu May 13, 2010 9:10 am

Click this link sometime before the 24th.

http://store.steampowered.com/freeportal/

I'd give a brief explanation, but I'm too lazy and horrible at explaining things.

John
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Attention: Anyone who has yet to play Portal Empty Re: Attention: Anyone who has yet to play Portal

Post by Moses Thu May 13, 2010 11:02 am

Already covered.

https://caffeinehead.forumotion.com/everything-else-f18/portal-for-free-on-steam-till-may-24th-t353.htm

Also, I wouldn't call portal a shooter in anyway, its a first person puzzle game.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Attention: Anyone who has yet to play Portal Empty Re: Attention: Anyone who has yet to play Portal

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:13 am

You shoot portals at a wall, you shoot portals while falling, you shoot cameras off the wall with portals... Portal is a shooter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Thu May 13, 2010 11:31 am

Well by that logic any game where you face someone one on one in combat is a fighting game.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:34 am

Yes. Chess is a side scrolling 2D fighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Thu May 13, 2010 11:35 am

Good to know. Portal is still a fucking puzzle game. Not much away from Myst. But call it what you want.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Thu May 13, 2010 11:36 am

BEST RESPONSE EVER!!! + clout (to shamles)

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:37 am

That's not the best response ever, it's not even the best response I've had. I'm just messing around anyway, if anyone tried to convince me that Portal was anything other than a puzzle game, I'd think they were on some kind of medication.

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Thu May 13, 2010 11:42 am

ShamelessCrimes wrote:Yes. Chess is a side scrolling 2D fighter.

I LOVE THIS QUOTE! sorry if its not your best but i like it

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down