VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[A Special Story]

3 posters

Go down

[A Special Story] Empty [A Special Story]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:07 am

[This is a thread where I tell you how awesome you all are. Yes you! All of you. In yet another attempt to express my gratitude, I will ramble on about how much I like the crew that has come to be known as the Caffeineheads]

[It can be a bit hard to express oneself in such a thread, so I will recall situations. In the very beginning, three men who loved video games a lot thought, why not make a forum where one could post about not only games, but anything on their mind without the fear of overbearing admins? Why not indeed. And so Caffeinehead was born. It wasn't all pretty. There was a fight between two staff members early, for which a lot of you weren't around for []thankfully[] and as a result, one of them took down the entire site, erasing all the user posts in the process. This was a very very bad day, and the other two creators were very upset that the users had been caught in the crossfire. I take responsibility for what happened back then, though I was not the one that deleted everything, I helped cause the issue. I have never ran from that, nor will I run from it now. I failed as a staff member, admin and leader on that day, and took I took that very personal]

[The two creators, now on their own and in the wake of a huge disaster, banded together and remade Caffeinehead in their own image, and tried to breathe life back into it. The amazing thing was that nearly everyone came back, and continued on despite what had happened. This is one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed. You never cast your anger and stones upon me, even though you had every right to do so, and worked to make CH even greater]

[It's been a long time since then, I think we're nearing a year since D-Day. A lot of you became new members right after, and helped this site be the place those two creators dreamed for CH to be. I just wanted to take some time out of my day to thank you, and to say that I haven't forgotten how awesome you were then, and how awesome you still are to this very day. Thanks for riding with CH, and taking the good with the bad. I'm glad to have you all on this site] -[AT9]

Last edited by [AstroCreep] on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[A Special Story] Empty Re: [A Special Story]

Post by Saibot01 Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 am

Silly AT9
Saibot01