VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[The Social Experiment]

5 posters

Go down

[The Social Experiment] Empty [The Social Experiment]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:49 pm

[It does not need to be said that things around here are pretty quiet lately. I think that is due, in part, to the chaos and unpredictability of life. I too, have been caught up in many things, some of which are good video games. It is my wish, however, that as we all swim in this sea of unrelenting challenges, fighting the currents in order to seek out each of our life dreams, that those very currents might also bring us all together again in the future. Might we all not forget this place, a place in which we can all be friendly with one another, no matter where we are in the world and what we are doing. Many years ago, a college student had an idea, and put a BETA version into motion. He called it 'The Social Experiment.' What started out as a simple experiment, grew, and overtime became something larger than he could have ever imagined. The Social Experiment was officially named Myspace, and its creator grew quite wealthy and known because of its success. I think that, during that time, he also changed the way we view forums. They certainly sparked up quite a bit]

[Alas, I am thinking aloud. My thoughts run together, much like the many streams that eventually join forces and become a river, and from there, lakes. Every day forums die. This one is not exempt from that rule. Caffeinehead is just as mortal as the next forum. But no matter what happens, The Social Experiment will continue on. For now, I am just glad that I can be part of such an experiment, and that I can meet people of whom I truly enjoy talking to. People of whom their company I treasure. I can only hope each person reading this has gotten the same from this place. Game on everyone. Game on] -AstroCreep
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[The Social Experiment] Empty Re: [The Social Experiment]

Post by Chaos Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:34 am

A slow month does not mean death my friend. I myself have been extremely busy trying to make a living to support my family. However I still check here daily even if I don't have enough time to say anything. I really think a RSS feed and a news setup for small game stories or news would be a great addition and help bring more people to this site and resurrect some of our fallen comrades. If you need any help with this my door is always open. As I can do coding and whatnot while working.

As always your good friend and ally,
Chaos
Chaos
Chaos
Light Player
Light Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:44 am

*loves the idea*
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:53 am

HELLLOOOOOO?!?!?! CAN ANYONE HERE ME?!?!?! I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN THIS HOLE!!! I'M STILL HERE!!!! Just trying to crawl out of this pit called life and make free time. Also there are no real new posts or anything.

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:21 pm

[There have been tons of new posts since you last came here Lombax. I have no idea what you're talking about]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicalgnome Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:33 am

I hate you Chaos. >_> Get me a job there too. There's one 5 minutes from my house. But I don't have the required 6 months retail experience...Though I'm pretty sure you don't either...
Magicalgnome
Magicalgnome
Occasional Player
Occasional Player

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Nice sig Gnome.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard