VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Possible Cbox Downtime] [Has been renewed, disregard]

2 posters

Go down

[Possible Cbox Downtime] [Has been renewed, disregard] Empty [Possible Cbox Downtime] [Has been renewed, disregard]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 am

[On the fifth of January, 2011, the cbox may go offline for a bit, but do not fret! I am just going to be a bit late with my 3 month license fee this month. Cbox expires on the 5th, and I'm getting another license on that same day, so you might not even notice the downtime, but I expect at least 8 hours or so of downtime for cbox. YOUR MESSAGES, SETTINGS, PASSWORDS AND USERNAMES WILL STAY INTACT! I just wanted to give you all a heads up, cbox might disappear for a few hours, but it will most certainly be back. That is all Caffeineheads. I have given you some ideas to spend your time whilst you wait on cbox]

- Shoot bitches in CoD Black Ops
- Rob a store of all it's Xbox 360 games and don't make it past the door as cops riddle your body with bullets
- Sing Eminem songs for no fucking reason while blowing up bathroom stalls in Fallout New Vegas
- Have sex with naked chicks in Heavy Rain for the PS3 [Make sure to give her the tongue man]
- Update your console's background. If you have a Wii, you can't do this. This idea wasn't for you Tongue
- If all else has been done, and you're sitting in jail realizing cbox is still offline, masturbate. Cbox will come back after your second orgasm

-AT9-

Last edited by [AstroCreep] on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[Possible Cbox Downtime] [Has been renewed, disregard] Empty Re: [Possible Cbox Downtime] [Has been renewed, disregard]

Post by Moses Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:20 am

Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

[Possible Cbox Downtime] [Has been renewed, disregard] Empty Re: [Possible Cbox Downtime] [Has been renewed, disregard]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 pm

[lol. I don't really have a response for that one]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Success.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 am

[Darn. I have been beaten] T_T
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:35 am

Old cbox quote is old.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:41 am

[Oh...you were referring to my sig. My bad. And yes, old but good!!]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down