VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[New Forum and Cbox rules]

Go down

[New Forum and Cbox rules] Empty [New Forum and Cbox rules]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:45 am

[Due to the suspicious characters that have been going around causing trouble as of late, I am forced to impose a new rule over the CH domain. This is but a simple rule that shouldn't even affect our current userbase. Read on]

CH rule 6 - If you are a new registered member of Caffeinehead, you need to introduce yourself in the Forum via a Meet and Greet thread, and if you are going to use cbox, you must pick a name for yourself, and stick with that name. If you want to change your cbox name, ask a Moderator or Admin for permission. We'll likely give it to you, just give us the name you're going to use. Violations of this rule will result in a stern warning, followed by a solid ban. How long? However long My staff or myself feel like giving. There will be no using multiple aliases without permission from CH staff! I am serious on this.

That is all. I may add rules in the future as I see the need arise, but I believe this rule should be the only one we need added. If you have ANY questions or concerns, please post them here, or PM me. That is all] -AT9-
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down