VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Some New Features!]

2 posters

Go down

[Some New Features!] Empty [Some New Features!]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:06 pm

[You may have noticed we have an advanced search engine now. Yes. It's okay to touch yourself. More importantly, if you go to Profile>Character Sheet you will see the seeds of what I am hoping will eventually be a place where Pen and Paper RPGs can be held. Dice rollers and everything. Even programmable pictures for each side of dice. Problem is, I can't get this shit to work right now. You will also note that if you click 'Home' you will be taken to the Portal, where I have implemented the Cbox to show up, as a bonus feature of the Portal]

[My staff and I will probably be working on this together pretty soon, since a few of them can do this shit far better than I can. []Moses, I'm looking at you Tongue[] But either way, I will do my best to get this up and running within the next few days. Lots of exciting new features that I know how to set up, I just...can't get them to work >_> but there you have it! Post your thoughts on this] -AT9-

Last edited by [The O.W.L.] on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[Some New Features!] Empty Re: [Some New Features!]

Post by Angel Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:35 am

I say, sounds quite interesting!
Angel