VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

duke nukeum forevor

3 posters

Go down

did you like duke nukeum forever or not?

duke nukeum forevor I_vote_lcap0%duke nukeum forevor I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
duke nukeum forevor I_vote_lcap100%duke nukeum forevor I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

duke nukeum forevor Empty duke nukeum forevor

Post by crimson tears Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:19 pm

been playing this for about 5 hours now have to say its the worst game i have played on the xbox 360.

for starters graphics are shocking which considering who made it is no excuse 2k games? the hell they just not bother with this one? ps2 graphics will do?

the ridiculous amount of time it takes to load is another problem with this game. i timed it no word of a lie it took 5 mins to load which wouldn't be so bad if it took more than 5 mins to complete that extremely short chapter of the game -_-

thirdly the controls are crap they don't flow when your walking it dose'nt look right when you turn you turn too fast when you shoot you end up shooting everything but the target because the target moves so you move but you move 3 times more than nescasery -_-.

also the damage radius of your weapons is shit beyond belief i had a shotgun and it did fuck all unless you were point blank in the enemy's face with it.

the amount of times you have to load is shit the shooting is shit the graphics is shit the damage radius is shit just the whole fucking ordeal was shit and suffice to say i'm trading it in tomorrow for red faction and this comes with a warning don't waste your money on this game if i were to give it a rating out of 5 it would be 0 if i had to give it a rating out of 10 it would be 0 if i had to give it a rating out of 100 it would be 0 this game just sucked balls and not in the good way either i personally am beyond disappointed and pissed off with this game its like the developers never even bothered playing it, i think this was done on the side like one of those jobs you have been asked to do whilst your doing another job you don't rely want to do, the next few months just suck at work and you just end up not caring at all how good your work output is and by the end of it you just feel like killing yourself thats what i got from this game people had no interest in making it they didn't want to and it shows just DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!!!!

also the steering on the car is all messed up -_-
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

duke nukeum forevor Empty Re: duke nukeum forevor

Post by Moses Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:23 am

Already pre-ordered and paid off. I do not regret my decision.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:20 am

Well, for what it is worth, the Metacritic score of the PC version is almost 20 points higher.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down