VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Soon to Come]

2 posters

Go down

[Soon to Come] Empty [Soon to Come]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:59 pm

[While it is true the focus of this site is about video games, there is an underlying primary reason for this site. Yes, we discuss games, anything in that area. However, Blackbeard and myself are part of a small team of people that work on different projects, and this site will eventually be used to display some of those works, to bring them to light for the rest of the world. There is a lot we are doing; developing our own video game, making AMVs and putting together a type of online radio station, to name a few things. This will hopefully all come to pass sooner or later, but for now, we have a section that will be added to Caffeinehead soon, and I plan on getting activity sparked as well. The section that will be added will be a place that we post updates/news on each of our projects, a sub category where you can ask questions about any project that you may be interested in, and finally, a place where you yourself can post your own creations! This will all be coming quite soon, if Blackbeard and I can stop playing DragonQuest8 for two seconds >_> Hope to see ya soon, and keep your eyes to the skies and the seas] -[AT9]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[Soon to Come] Empty Re: [Soon to Come]

Post by Captain Black Beard Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 pm

DQ8 is both a gift and a curse!
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard