VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Demon Stone

3 posters

Go down

Demon Stone Empty Demon Stone

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:34 pm

I guess this is pretty much a hack and slash.

100 years ago, two beings from other planes of existence came t this world to battle each other and attempt to wipe out each other's armies. A sorcerer named Khelben sealed both of them in a demon stone, another dimesion where each fed of of the other's will, preventing either one from escaping. Khelben sealed them with the knowledge that if either one should succeed in destroying the other, it would mean nothing but complete ruin for this world. A hundred years later, war is still raging. You start as a human swordsman and you meet a half wood elf, half drow [a race of thieves and treasure hoarders], and a sorcerer [who is a student of kelvin]. These three somehow release the two other worldly beings from their prison, unleashing them on the world once more. Now knowing that it is their duty to do so, these three set out on a journey to find a new demon stone and return both of the beings back to their dimensional prison.

This game offers a unique battle system. You always have the three heroes fighting, but you can actively switch between who you you want to play as. The swordsman, Ryannek, has a wide range of powerful attacks. The drow-elf, Zhai, is an assassin like being who can hide in "shadows" and become invisible for a short time. And the sorcerer, Illius, is a powerful sorcerer with many magic attacks and especially good at long range.

This definitely a recommended game to any player.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Demon Stone Empty Re: Demon Stone

Post by Moses Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Only person I know that played this game hated it.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 pm

;__;

So harsh.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:49 pm

I Reallly need to play more games.I am getting tired of saying this...have yet to play. Chrono drinking
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down