VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

I've heard a rumor that we have a dial-up user in th house

5 posters

Go down

I've heard a rumor that we have a dial-up user in th house Empty I've heard a rumor that we have a dial-up user in th house

Post by Captain Black Beard Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:11 pm

I've heard a rumor that we have a dial-up user in th house.So,just as a warning I would like to tell you all that it may take him up to ten minutes to load a page.Oh,and don't mention to him that he has dial-up.Dial-up users tend to get pissed off when they are reminded of this fact.He may ram his pointy hat up a place where you would rather no have it.

Welcome aboard gnome. Pirate3
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

I've heard a rumor that we have a dial-up user in th house Empty Re: I've heard a rumor that we have a dial-up user in th house

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:12 am

[Here Here! I am glad to have you with us Gnome, I really am. A good friend and magical creature, you are. Welcome to my humble abode]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

I've heard a rumor that we have a dial-up user in th house Empty Re: I've heard a rumor that we have a dial-up user in th house

Post by Moses Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:24 pm

ello.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by NPCKIller Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Lol dial up its only rumored
NPCKIller
NPCKIller
Light Player
Light Player

http://childrenofthedarkblood.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:52 pm

[You thought it was a rumor, but Gnome OWNS and is the CREATOR of the dial up! He can control it; make it do things to you if you cross him ^_^]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:01 am

It may take up to 3 hours though.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:13 pm

its not me honet i just has slow laptop thats gonna get thrown into a wall if it dosent stop pissing me off ><
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 pm

History has shown...hammers are more effective! I've heard a rumor that we have a dial-up user in th house 320677
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum