VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

What game are you currently playing.

+20
tkhnoman
Chaos
crimson tears
FlameOFHeaven678
Magicalgnome
Hyper-Lionheart
BigCbrinz
ErikScott
Angel
Pika
DeathThEK1d42
Groode
K1llerL0mbaX
togawa
TheDarkStarAlchemist
Black Rock Lied
Captain Black Beard
Saibot01
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
Moses
24 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

What game are you currently playing. - Page 3 Empty Re: What game are you currently playing.

Post by Saibot01 Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:17 am

Moses - QUALITY GAMING

Though, to be fair I am not sure Dark Alliance was so QUALITY, but at the least the original series was.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

What game are you currently playing. - Page 3 Empty Re: What game are you currently playing.

Post by Moses Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Dark Alliance was made by Black Ilse (Fallout 2 and Planescape: Torment) using the world bioware created (in the D&D universe).
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:04 pm

If anyone has any suggestions for the 360 (not rpg) please, my ears are wide open, or eyes since ill be reading it and not hearing it

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 pm

I haven't played anything on my 360 game wise (other than testing out Mafia 2....which was better on PS3) in about 6 months.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:48 am

[Non RPGs? You're no fun. Well, I enjoyed Ghostbusters a lot, and Batman Arklam Asylum was also pretty good.
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:13 pm

I was considering Batman Arkham Asylum, but i want to wait and see if I get the PS3 at christmas and get it on that system so i can play as the joker!!! Or Mark Hammel, how good of a joker you are!!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Terminator Salvation
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:04 am

[I beat P4, and am enjoying the newgamepus feature while I wait for Persona 3 to come in the mail]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 am

I have another game to add to my list of actively playing: Dragon Age Origins!

yay!
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 am

Moses wrote:I haven't played anything on my 360 game wise (other than testing out Mafia 2....which was better on PS3) in about 6 months.

Then give me your 360.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 am

[Alexander_The_Nine] wrote:[I beat P4, and am enjoying the newgamepus feature while I wait for Persona 3 to come in the mail]

I am betting you DIDN'T get the real ending. Tongue

TheDarkStarAlchemist wrote:

Then give me your 360.

Nah.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:51 am

Moses wrote:
[Alexander_The_Nine] wrote:[I beat P4, and am enjoying the newgamepus feature while I wait for Persona 3 to come in the mail]

I am betting you DIDN'T get the real ending. Tongue

TheDarkStarAlchemist wrote:

Then give me your 360.

Nah.

[HA! Izanami ring a bell MOsEs? ooh...does that sting? lol, just bustin' your chops. Yeah, i got the 'real' ending with Izanami. I'd say more but won't say it here so as not to spoil for people]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 am

I am just surprised you got it the first play through....did you use a guide or did someone tell you?
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:58 am

[lol, nobody I know in person has beat P4, and I don't like using guides unless i HAVE to my first time through a game. I did use a guide to try and learn how to make good personas though....and I still couldn't do it! anyone find that odd?]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 am

So now the only last question is did you watch the other 3 endings leading up to the "real" one. Cause you can watch all 4 in one play through.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 am

[I did not. I do not like the idea of bad endings and shit, I like seeing the best one available, because most endings depress me, and hell, the best ending STILL depressed me a bit. Also, it was hard to get the ending, but to use my words carefully
in the view of others, I thought it was a lot easier to get than to get
the normal ending, when you have to do all that special stuff on the
third day of a 'certain' month]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 am

Now I r confused....to get the normal ending of the game all you have to do is when asked chose to go home instead of looking around some more. Choosing to go to keep looking around opens the real ending. That those 2. The "bad 1" ending is in the hospital, and "bad 2" ending is when you are talking in the food place on "who it might be".
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 am

[Right but you have to do all that shit on the third of Dec before its' even possible to get to that part, which is what I'm saying. That part was harder to do than the choosing not to go home, because when it asked if I wanted to go home, that just screamed that something was up, and that something was still needing to be done]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:07 am

I don't remember the shit unless you are talking about the hospital part.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 am

[That is indeed what I am talking about]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 am

Easy.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 am

[Still got the real ending though ^^]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:13 am

Well I will warn you. P3 has 2 endings. And alot of people would argue that the "bad" ending is better than the "good". I would suggest watching both in that game. Cause they actually both explain the story alittle differently. Worth the watch.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:16 am

[My copy will be the fes version, does that change anything? Also, what does FES stand for?]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:19 am

No FES has the same 2 endings. But it changes alot about the game itself if thats what your asking. Also DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT play The Answer first, it will ask you if you are sure and that you should beat The Journey first, but your better off not even clicking it till you beat The Journey. The Awnser is AFTER P3 (The Journey) and is HEAVY SPOILERS!

And FES stands for Festival.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next