VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

So, I guess I should introduce myself, huh?

+6
Captain Black Beard
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
K1llerL0mbaX
Pika
Moses
Saibot01
10 posters

Go down

So, I guess I should introduce myself, huh? Empty So, I guess I should introduce myself, huh?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:46 am

Woah, It's the internet! holy shit, so it really does exist... Huh.
Well, Hi. I am ShamelessCrimes, or Node, or if you are really hokey you might call me Tom. But I hate that name. Actually my family was considering changing it as a christmas present, but Cylus only sounds mildly cooler. ANYWAY so I'm a pal of TDSA (who introduced me to this site from college) and K1ller, who beat me here (by a few months). I'm into the whole 'Jump off a building' deal with DarkStar, Scifi, philosophy (yeah,I'm one of those douchebags) and I like pretending to have guitar skills at home on my amp. Other than that I like the internets, platformers and RPGs, varying from the nuclear wastelands of Fallout 3 to the childish grassy paths of Pokemon and Viva Pinata.
Oh, forum etiquette... I have a terrible habit of dredging up ancient threads. I promise to stop unless it's absolutely necessary. Or hilarious. Whatever, don't kill me, it's a small forum (currently)
I like metal, alternative, and rock music, basically anything with a decent mix of kickass and distortion with harmonies and melodies. Like All That Remains's The Fall of Ideals, and any ballad by metallica.

Back to top Go down

So, I guess I should introduce myself, huh? Empty Re: So, I guess I should introduce myself, huh?

Post by Saibot01 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:46 am

Moin. Enjoy your stay!
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

So, I guess I should introduce myself, huh? Empty Re: So, I guess I should introduce myself, huh?

Post by Moses Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:34 am

Ello.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:34 am

Hey
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:40 am

NODULOUS!!!! wuzzzzzzzuuuuuuu

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:48 am

[Welcome aboard Shameless. I hope you have a blast with us all. We're a friendly, yet somewhat neurotic bunch. If you've any questions, feel free to ask any staff member such as myself. Have fun amigo!]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Welcome aboard.Would you like some cheese bits...or some coffee?If you'll excuse me I have to go for a minute,but I'l be right back.Just try to relax for a moment.
{goes the back to check credit}
SIR!
{enters again}
Sir!WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK IS A GAME!Let me put it this way...if you had $30,000 cash I couldn't let you put a 10% down a $900 car.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rock Lied Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 pm

hello (enter subjects name here) and welcome the enrichment center
please proceed towards the portal when it opens to receive your
cake....

Portal opening in 3...2...1... please proceed to collect your death... i mean cake

also TL;DR
Black Rock Lied
Black Rock Lied
Occasional Player
Occasional Player

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:06 am

Hello friend. By the way they ain't pretend guitar skills. FEED THE ADDICTION!
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:40 am

Fake skills, no they are not. But they also aren't anything worthy of a band. Therefore I am pretending to be a good player. Whatevs.

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:48 pm

with shame on guitar me on bass and tdsa singing we could start a cool band!!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:32 am

Yeah. Fuck them drummers. You needs them.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:13 am

Drum box. Nobody will blame you. Except Drummers, but you can just remind them that they hit things for a living, like prisoners.

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:19 pm

either way if it was a drumer or a box it would be cheap and easily replaced!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:14 am

Now now, we can't beat down on the drumers too hard. What if one of them learned to read? We'd be dead! They hit things for a living!

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:10 am

lol well nice to meet you shameless. if you like that kinda music you should try out horse the band r lightening bolt for awsome guitar skills. as for the drummers comment i find that offensive i know a few drummers and they are 1st class nerds in uni and they play like the drummer from the berzerker. but enough about that nonsense, welcome to caffinehead have a nice time and contribute to the fammily ^^
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:56 am

I hate not the drummer. I just think it's funny to bash on them, pun intended.

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 pm

lol ok then
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:20 am

I should point out that I occasionally make people really upset with me. It's a function of tiredness and boredom, don't take it too hard, please.

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:32 pm

FALLOUTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait for genericon!!!!!!! Your coming right? with Me and Rance?!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 pm

My sister gave my laptop the old one shot with a potato, so I haven't been on for a while... Dell is sending me a new HDD asap. I'll get back on the saddle soon, I promise.

Back to top Go down

Post by NPCKIller Wed May 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Well I have a Lot of Catching Up to do Lol. The site ate my password. Well Late Welcome to ya.
NPCKIller
NPCKIller
Light Player
Light Player

http://childrenofthedarkblood.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Wed May 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Indeed you do old chap.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum