VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Improbable Island

Go down

Improbable Island Empty Improbable Island

Post by Magicalgnome Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:35 am

Not sure if this belongs here, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

This has to be one of my favourite online games ever. It is a text based (MM)ORPG. The game itself is just full of so many fun and funny references and ideas that I find myself laughing every second page. The multiplayer component comes into play when you arrive at a town square, or any other place where people gather. You can talk to other people, evesdrop on the goings on, get helpful advice, give and get money from other players, and much more. The only thing you can't do, is fight against other players.

With seven playable races, unlocked as you advance through the game, and all quite unique in play style, The game itself is very entertaining, but the real thing that keeps most people playing is the friends that they make on the Island.

I highly suggest this game to everyone. At least read the main page, it may convince you to give it a try. I know it's not for everyone, so I'm not going to say you'll all like it. All I ask is that you give it a look.

The front page. http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?

If you feel like being nice and saying I referred you. http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Mack

Edit: A word of advice, this is an RP environment, so don't go around making a fool of yourself right away. (Though people expect it of rookies anyhow.) If you do start to play, and have any questions, feel free to ask. I can provide advice, and instructions on how to do some of the fancy text talking.
Magicalgnome
Magicalgnome
Occasional Player
Occasional Player

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum