VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Caffeine head!

3 posters

Go down

Caffeine head! Empty Caffeine head!

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:22 am

Bout time this topic was made. First lets just list off every possible substance that you use with caffeine that gives you energy. Then once theblist is finishe we can have a caffeine off!

Vault! Amp! Monster!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Caffeine head! Empty Re: Caffeine head!

Post by Pika Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Some of the runners on my team use caffine pills to help them concentrate and have more energy in a race. Hot chocolate and chocolate are my favorites, not cause of caffine, but because of the chocolateyness. A whole bunch of people are addicted to coffee and tea and soda that I know. I personally don't think having caffine for the sake of having caffine is very good for you and really shouldn't be done very often cause it can get bad if you become addicted and dependant on it =PPPP .
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:34 pm

its not good to treat caffeine as a dependent but it is nice to have when you need to work and your really tired. i usually get a bottle of Vault when i go to work so at lunch/dinner i can drink it and be awake enough to deal with the rest of the shift

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicalgnome Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:22 pm

I only drink energy drinks (Mainly Amp.) when I'm laning all night, or if I need to do something stupid like driving 150km at 4:30 in the morning.

A few more: Nos, Full Throttle, Red Bull, Rock Star.
Magicalgnome
Magicalgnome
Occasional Player
Occasional Player

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Maybe I just stated this wrong: I think it is fine if you need to stay up and you are tired or even having a cup of coffee in the morning is alright, just not too much lol. Some people ik here stop for coffee a few times a day and get headaches and feel sick when they don't have it so THATS what I meant.
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Lol, I know someone who was addicted to caffeine, it took weeks to get over withdrawal and he kept getting headaches. It was funny, but only because I didn't have a constant migraine for a month. Lesson learned: Don't try to fight the addiction, drink up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down