VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook?

+5
Saibot01
K1llerL0mbaX
Moses
Pika
Hyper-Lionheart
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook?

Post by Moses Tue May 11, 2010 12:41 pm

lol
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook?

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue May 11, 2010 1:06 pm

[]puts MOsEs in headlock[]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Tue May 11, 2010 2:31 pm

That shit will never happen to me on Facebook, for I will never own one.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Facebook is like a mall, it's cool to go once in a while, but the kids (and adults) who sorta just camp out and constantly refresh hoping to see some new activity are kinda scary. I like to change my status and laugh as people click the 'Like' button. Silly people, propaganda works so well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Wed May 12, 2010 12:07 am

lol I'm so one of those people... its so bad I'm so addicted to facebook
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:47 am

Well, I don't see you liking my status... Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? - Page 2 750700

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Wed May 12, 2010 1:40 am

I'm ashamed to admit...but,I didn't even read this one when I first posted.I just guessed it was another Facebook error, so with that said.I propose we spam the hell out of this bitch.I will personally acquire a Facebook account just to help take this bitch down.So,who wants to join me?THIS IS...CAFFEINEHEAD!!!

...ain't nobody gonna mess with my users and escape without a scratch.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Wed May 12, 2010 1:47 am

No thanks.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicalgnome Wed May 12, 2010 1:53 am

..........I'mma stick with Moses on this one.
Magicalgnome
Magicalgnome
Occasional Player
Occasional Player

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed May 12, 2010 1:57 am

[]O_O[]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 2:03 am

Yeah, it's not worth it, she's pretty much done with me. I guess she told me what for, though... she did call me a whimp, whatever the fuck that is. What a horrible failure of a woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Wed May 12, 2010 2:04 am

No,fuck that.People like that need to keep the fuck off of social networks.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 2:08 am

Haha, I've already suggested that she not communicate with anyone ever. It'd make the world a better place. But still, she's not even anywhere near as bad as what others I've gotten. She's managed to refrain from swearing at me, and she's been somewhat cohesive, some people I swear have just accidentally gotten from the depths of 4chan to Facebook and are using the same etiquette.

Back to top Go down

Post by togawa Wed May 12, 2010 10:25 am

Froghat
togawa
togawa
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://www.jellotime.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed May 12, 2010 12:02 pm

good for you togowa... good for you

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by togawa Wed May 12, 2010 12:15 pm

eh?

And you misspelled my name, even though it's such a short & simple one Puppy eyes
togawa
togawa
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Im sorry togAwa... my fault entirely.... and good for you having a hat..

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed May 12, 2010 12:39 pm

[]gets baseball bat ready[] [Are you picking on my Togawa? Or just playing around?]Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? - Page 2 350113
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Wed May 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? - Page 2 244877 Better be messing around.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by togawa Wed May 12, 2010 1:32 pm

nah, don't start a war.
togawa
togawa
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed May 12, 2010 9:29 pm

[A war? Naw. Just backing my net buddy]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 12:56 am

I'd just like to point out that chainsaws were revved. That's the sign of a coming apocalypse/zombie revolution. *brandishes sledgehammer* When can I start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 am

UPDATE---

Brenda Adcock Boughton continued for a while to make me feel inferior for being a teenager in school (with the only success being laughter), but eventually tired of that and began a short attempt to make me feel stupider than she. She began talking about a scientist who was able to prove that global warming does not exist, and when I asked her to explain (which she still has yet to do) she asked what kind of scientist I was. She complained that I obviously couldn't understand her science filled rants without having any knowledge of such complex things as 'water' and 'air.' She obviously did not expect my response...

Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? - Page 2 Moz-screenshotDoes this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? - Page 2 159979-VDV4FE0

Well, from there it turned into a very long, very nerdy conversation involving absolutely no namecalling or hilarious stupidity. I'm not sure who CE Wolfe is, or why hydroponics has anything to do with metallurgy, but whatever she likes is up to her I guess.

You might have noticed that I can't see her profile picture anymore. That is because a few weeks after that strange turn in conversation, I get this in my inbox:
Does this shit happen to anyone else on Facebook? - Page 2 159981-TWIR333

Well, she blocked me, so I couldn't have attacked her if I wanted to. I have no options to get back at her, as I cannot remember the names of her kids who have Facebook accounts, so I can't randomly attack them in the next few months, and I don't really want to.

So there it is, folks, the whole thing from start to finish. I have to be honest, most of my trolls are nothing like that, and I can't wait for the next one in a month or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 am

Facebook is evil and gives you eye cancer.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:52 am

Moses wrote:Facebook is evil and gives you eye cancer.

Word.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next