VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Conspiracy My Theory

2 posters

Go down

Conspiracy My Theory Empty Conspiracy My Theory

Post by Moses Sun May 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Know any conspiracys you believe in/don't believe in? Want to share, want to call people stupid for thinking like this? Lets throw a monkey wrench into the "truth" or just listen to the song. Whatever. Only thing, watch the whole video if you are gonna comment, if you can't be bothered to watch 4:09 of video than don't bother commenting.

I picked this one cause I liked the song, also didn't fact check, cause well I don't really believe it anyway. BUT when you see the "wingdings" thing you might be alittle shocked.

Song: How to Save a Life by The Fray (just encase you wonder)

Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy My Theory Empty Re: Conspiracy My Theory

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sun May 30, 2010 9:52 pm

[Most of the number stuff is just coincidence, since you can find patterns with any number if you try. However, I have always thought the bombings were possibly staged by our own government in order to get everyone 'in the mood for war.' I'm not a huge conspiracy guy. I know the government does shit for their own reasons and that's about it. Not everything they do is this huge secret plot and all that. But I do know that nobody in the government prior to Obama gave two shits about the people. They care about money. They roll around in it. And the towers gave them plenty of it, since they were able to pass a lot of bills for war funds afterwards. Also, I think it's VERY odd that someone was actually FILMING the towers a few minutes before the towers were struck. Anybody ever find this camera man and interview him?]

[Anyway, that is my take on it. A lot of those number are, to me, meaningless. But yeah. That is my take on the entire thing. Anyone that jumps down my throat saying that I shouldn't think our own government would do that and GO AMERICA! and blah blah blah is someone whom is afraid to examine situations outside of the box. If you don't think our government would kill us to satisfy their plans, look at some of the famous riots we've had. Some were peaceful, and the national Guard was called in to fuck them all up. Get the tapes! It's right on Youtube. Oh, how about the L.A riots, which started from Blacks getting the shit kicked outta them, and the president authorizing houses to be smashed in with tanks, just to see if you had drugs on you. If you didn't, well, who said we're gonna pay to fix your house? Warrents were skipped. So they got pissed and ran the cops outta town, so they called in the national Guard and SLAUGHTERED the American people]

[My point is, Patriotism is nice, but don't over do it. Thinking that our government can't do anything bad is the same as thinking the government can't do anything right. One makes you an American hippie with your lips glued to America's ass, the other makes you a conspiracy junkie, but of whom are stuck up their own asses. That is all. I hope I haven't offended anyone]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy My Theory Empty Re: Conspiracy My Theory

Post by Moses Sun May 30, 2010 10:07 pm

I lol'd.
Moses
Moses