VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

kinect. yes its as good as you hoped it would be.

4 posters

Go down

kinect. yes its as good as you hoped it would be. Empty kinect. yes its as good as you hoped it would be.

Post by crimson tears Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:12 am

i have just bought the new xbox 360 kineckt add on. i bought it with kineckt adventures and your shape fitness evolved.

so far i have to say that the quality of game play is amazing the graphics are a good quality avatar style whilst the characters move in every direction you do and so on. the shape evolved game is very in depth and at-least 5 times more so than any wii fit games with 3 dimensions of movement and excersise. and with the develepment and planned release of more action based games such as steel battalion and rise of nightmares this console so to speak is going to be a very immersive gameplay style. overall so far i have to give this 10/10 it is everything i expected it to be and i am very impressed with it and cant wait for what xbox is going to bring out next for this console.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGh7LBjcnsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilmPq98wXcw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYsOXSsIwTY
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

kinect. yes its as good as you hoped it would be. Empty Re: kinect. yes its as good as you hoped it would be.

Post by Moses Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Eye Toy.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

kinect. yes its as good as you hoped it would be. Empty Re: kinect. yes its as good as you hoped it would be.

Post by Angel Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 pm

To be really honest... Kinect didn't impress me at all. I've played around 5 games for it on a convention I attended some month back, and they were all so... shallow. Not very fun at all. I must say that I prefer Sony's PS3 Move, even though it's a total ripoff of Nintendo Wii, only better executed.
Angel
Angel
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:58 pm

[Same. Kinect is sorta a super expensive, fancy gimmick to me. If I did anything, it would probably be Sony Move]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:11 am

i have to say i like the kinect and i believe that it is pretty much an updated eye toy but i think its aloooot better so much more thought out ad the games are allot more immersive i may be the odd one out with this but everyone has played on the wii sony has just updated that because they know that technology is safe and sells what microsoft have done is invested in a add on so to speak that gives you more movement more control and more room to expand with games overall i respect the gamble microsoft is taking with this and i like what it has produced and cant wait to see more games like steel battalion or maybe an rpg or platformer in my mind i could see how it would work so hopefully so can the people making games at microsoft and so on.
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down