VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Upcoming price cuts for PS3s? Sony is rumored to have an unhackable new model coming]

2 posters

Go down

[Upcoming price cuts for PS3s? Sony is rumored to have an unhackable new model coming] Empty [Upcoming price cuts for PS3s? Sony is rumored to have an unhackable new model coming]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 pm

[So, according to some inside man, Sony corp is developing a new PS3 slim that has the same design, but holds a 300 GB hard drive and some new type of anti-piracy hardware and/or software. They are said to plan a price slash for the older models sitting on the shelves in order to quickly get rid of the older, hackable models. If we see a price slash soon, I'd say it would pretty much confirm it. So! Anyone that wants a slim, the best time to get one might be very soon. Keep an eye out!]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming price cuts for PS3s? Sony is rumored to have an unhackable new model coming] Empty Re: [Upcoming price cuts for PS3s? Sony is rumored to have an unhackable new model coming]

Post by Moses Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 am

Income tax is coming, if the price is right I would get a slim.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming price cuts for PS3s? Sony is rumored to have an unhackable new model coming] Empty Re: [Upcoming price cuts for PS3s? Sony is rumored to have an unhackable new model coming]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:05 am

[I figured you might be interested. You're the main reason I made this thread]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down