VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Ratchet & Clank

5 posters

Go down

Ratchet & Clank Empty Ratchet & Clank

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:34 pm

How could i go this long and not make a topic about my favorite lombax and his tiny robot companion. A great series with a good story, very funny and characters that will make u lolz! Giant rediculous guns and enemys that are just rediculous!!

Fave Charictar? Game? Level? Boss? GUN?!?!

Dual vipers gangsta style- Gun
Dr. Nefarious- Fave
Proto Pet- Boss
Going Commando- Fav game
Metropolis- level (changes every time through the series)

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Ratchet & Clank Empty Re: Ratchet & Clank

Post by Moses Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Never played.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Groode Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:17 am

lol Awesome series. the shotgun's from any game, Nefarious-hilarious and just so stupid yet manical, beating the stuffing out of qwark for the boss, up your arsenal and don't have a favorite level, all are good
Groode
Groode
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:05 am

PLAY GAME!!! U WILL LIKE!!! Vibrant colors and glorious levels filled with unique enemies. Great game, story, and gameplay

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:39 pm

K1llerL0mbaX wrote:
Dual vipers gangsta style- Gun
Dr. Nefarious- Fave
Proto Pet- Boss
Going Commando- Fav game
Metropolis- level (changes every time through the series)

100% the same, dude, Dual vipers with 10 ammo alpha mods and shock omega mods... I've actually frozen the game several times before with those. Lv 99 Dual Vipers in the mission 'Endzone.' It's like having an unlimited amount of kill, just fire in short bursts, and you're good to go. Second favorite: Arbiter, lava omega mod or that one that makes explosives spawn more smaller explosives, both work super well.

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Thats the bouncer from going comando and it is the cheapest way to beat the proto pet at the end. its kinda unfair if you upgrade it all the way. but it is a GREAT weapon

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 pm

No, I like that weapon as well, you don't even need to pull the trigger, just waltz into the target for rapid fire explosions. I meant the omega mod that more or less turned every explosive weapon into a bouncer, and in the arbiter's case, rocket propelled bouncers. By the way, the bouncer stacks with the omega mod to create a bunch of exploding jelly beans.

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:47 pm

jelly beans huh? hahaha I like to think of it as fire works with fire crackers then sparklers on top of that!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:38 pm

My favorite character before playing the ps3 games would have to be Quark, after playing the the ps3 games, he's kinda meh... The Smuggler was a pretty cool guy in ToD, but he unfortunately, didn't get much of a part at all in CiT.

Picking a favorite gun in the series is a bit too troublesome for me. It'd require me to play through all 6 of the Ratchet and Clank games, excluding the psp ones which don't really count.

Same for the bosses and worlds, though any level with ranger missions in the 3rd game ranks pretty high with me.

And of course, I have to mention that the Clank missions in the second game were also some of my favorite parts of the series.

John
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 am

holly crap how have i not said anything about this game yet? i have all the ps2 games loved every one of them fave weapon was a combination of shield clank zapper and prolly dual vipers just because they layed down so much fire power and looked bad ass when you used them also letting off a few agents of doom and mini towers and you were a 1 man army well that and using the rhino but i never bothered it felt like cheating to me as awesome as the gun was but it was just a little bit too much you know? loved getting the mods and upgrades fave character prolly quarks monkey i think that was from going comando been so long since i played it now i'm ashamed that i can't remember this game is also my driving force for getting a ps3 fave boss prolly nefarious also do you remember the mini quark games? loved them completed them all with highest ranks. dammit seeing this thread makes me want to waltz into that conservatory burn my skin on the scorching hot floor get dehydrated to the point of death and just sesh this series all over again on my ps2 ><
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Groode Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 am

hey, did you guys hear about the new game they are coming out with? it will be a combination of ratchet and clank, jak and daxter, and sly cooper kind of like a party game i think not a lot of details out there
Groode
Groode
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 am

kinda like crash bash for the ps1? cause i loved that game!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 am

Heroes on the Move (Working title)

No real info is really out other than NONE of the characters original studios (Naughty Dog, Insomniac Games, and Sucker Punch Productions) are working on it instead Nihilistic Software is. Which isn't very promising being they have only made 3 games before this since 1998: Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (PS2, Xbox, GC), Conan (PS3, 360), and Zombie Apocalypse (PSN, XBL Downloadable game).

Other little tidbits are that the game will have 6 characters ( the MC and side kick from each series), play much like the Racket and Clank series in gameplay, and a basic plot summery:

"An evil force has stolen huge chunks of land from the hero's home worlds
and enslaved an entire race of peaceful space creatures forcing the
heroes to fight against this evil for their own survival. Only when the
six of them fight together with their cunning and skill can they defeat
this evil force."
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Groode Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:07 pm

yeah like i said, there's little info about it maybe it will be good but with the lack of the orignal designers, who knows.
Groode
Groode
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 pm

sounds like it could go either way, but having a realivley small game artist group making it is a bad choice in my opinion
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down