VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Really Neat board! Read this all CH members!!!]

5 posters

Go down

[Really Neat board! Read this all CH members!!!] Empty [Really Neat board! Read this all CH members!!!]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:20 am

[I come from a place, as most know, that is all about good fun and being random, if you are in such a mood. Well, I have always tried to keep this place with the same morals; have fun as long as it harms nobody. So in keeping with that spirit, I would like to revive an old, old relic of the past; one that almost nobody will even remember. I am speaking of making a board in which you can make threads, but in that board everyone has mod powers. You can modify anyone's post as much as you want, start threads, and post all the shit you want. Now, I am excited about this board, but it will be a few days before I make it, and I want to lay down some rules that all MUST obey or this board will be shut down as quickly as its' started up. The rules are as follows, and are apt to change if I feel it necessary]

Rule one! You must take part in conversations, and not just edit other users' posts all day. You will be stripped of your mod powers for that board by the staff.

Rule two! You must send me a PM asking to be given the powers for the board. This is for admin purposes. I want a PM from every user that wishes to have mod powers for that board. If you do not ask for the powers, I will not give it. Nobody will, at this moment, be denied; I just want a PM before I hand out the power on a silver platter.

Rule three! You should not be able to alter anything outside of this board that I make, beta name Mod board, but if you find you can, please tell me about it. Furthermore, anyone that find a hole like this and exploits it will most likely be BANNED. I will be too pissed to give you a warning. Bans will probably be perma bans. I will not do it without talking to you about it first. I like to think I am a fair admin, so don't be afraid that accidentally changing something is going to get you banned ^_^

Rule four! Do not move a thread to another board. I do not wish for anyone to fuse a post with another post in the Mod board unless the topic creator specifically gives permission for his thread to be fused. This goes for both threads in question.

That's about it for now. To explain the board a bit more, its' simply a board where everyone and anyone can be a moderator. It's for fun, so have fun! ^_^ any questions? Ask me. This board is coming to a forum near you! Tongue] -[AT9]

UPDATE!!! The name of this board will be 'The Powerhouse'

Last edited by [Alexander_The_Nine] on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[Really Neat board! Read this all CH members!!!] Empty Re: [Really Neat board! Read this all CH members!!!]

Post by Moses Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 am

I remember this.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

[Really Neat board! Read this all CH members!!!] Empty Re: [Really Neat board! Read this all CH members!!!]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 am

[I thought you would]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm

ohhh sounds fun! This is going to be interesting! Its going to be a troll heaven!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm

don-don-donnnnnnnnn
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:29 pm

...and ya'll better use them powaz!
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down