VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Caffeinehead Radio/Podcasting! Please read]

3 posters

Go down

[Caffeinehead Radio/Podcasting! Please read] Empty [Caffeinehead Radio/Podcasting! Please read]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:19 am

[I am planning on putting together a daily/weekly audio podcast called Caffeinehead Radio, and I need YOU! That's right, YOU, the Caffeineheads, to help. I am looking for 2-3 people who are interested in talking about video games over skype voice chats with me. We would be discussing many game related topics from time to time, such as any gaming laws that are being passed, the newest, coolest games you've got to play, where we think games are headed, etc. We would also have a large focus on gaming news. What games are you interested in? Those are games you tend to follow up with news, right? Well, there you go. You can bring up news on certain series' you're into, and at the same time, you'll be informing Caffeinehead of this news! Without any typing needed, we will, as a team, flood CH with cool news on upcoming games, as well as some friendly and maybe funny chats.There are but two requirements. First, you must be comfortable with your voice being heard by anyone at Caffeinehead. We will be recording these and posting them, after all. Second, you will need Skype and a Skype account [It's a free program and sign up, like MSN and all that]. Also, I could really use some help looking into [free] ways to record 3+ way skype calls. These meetings we would have would be set up. If you are available for a day, chances are we would make something on that day, but you wouldn't be held to anymore than one session per week]

[Anyway, if you have any questions, just ask. Make sure to post if you are interested in being part of this. You need a computer microphone to participate, obviously. So there it is. What are you waiting for? Let's get it started!] -AT9-
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[Caffeinehead Radio/Podcasting! Please read] Empty Re: [Caffeinehead Radio/Podcasting! Please read]

Post by Saibot01 Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 am

I would be up for it.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

[Caffeinehead Radio/Podcasting! Please read] Empty Re: [Caffeinehead Radio/Podcasting! Please read]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:26 am

^_^
[I was hoping you would be. You're my internet brother. I can't start a badass project without my homie]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicalgnome Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm in.
Magicalgnome
Magicalgnome
Occasional Player
Occasional Player

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:32 am

[Awesome]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:28 pm

[First order of business! We needs to run tests and see if we can get this to work with 3 people. Let me know when you are available for some tests guys]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicalgnome Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm off work till Tuesday. You should be able to get a hold of me.
Magicalgnome
Magicalgnome
Occasional Player
Occasional Player

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:16 pm

[Sounds good]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 am

Sunday.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:39 pm

[Noted]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down