VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Holy snap!]

2 posters

Go down

[Holy snap!] Empty [Holy snap!]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:19 pm

[I was looking at the rankings for Forumotion, and our site is already in the top thirty for two out of four categories! I am shocked, since Forumotion has a LOT of accounts. Well, I'm going to try and increase the amount of users soon. I am planning on replacing the Cbox or modifying it, and I have also started work on updating the smileys. You will notice some more have been added, and that there are now two categories that they are in. I'm not done yet, but what I'm doing is seperating the small ones from the big ones, so that they are easier to find. If you go to use a smiley and find that its' missing, don't be alarmed! It's in the other category/folder. To see and use the rest of the smileys, click the drop down box that says 'view more emoticons' and click either [category one] or [category two] to view the different smileys/emoticons that I have put up. I will post an update later when I am completely finished with updating the smileys, and will also list the new codes at that time. Until then, getcha game on!] -[AT9]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[Holy snap!] Empty Re: [Holy snap!]

Post by Captain Black Beard Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:39 pm

[Holy snap!] 977343 [Holy snap!] Icon_pirat
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard