VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Increased Traffic and Other Things]

Go down

[Increased Traffic and Other Things] Empty [Increased Traffic and Other Things]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:24 am

[Hey guys, stopping in to update you all. First of all, WOW! We have a lot more activity lately. I'm very happy to see the new faces that have joined us all, and have had fun talking about games with the rest of us gamers. This is truly what Blackbeard and I had envisioned for the site, and it's starting to come true. While we all have our different tastes in games, we can all come together and just talk about them with nothing to hold us back]

[Now, as for me, you all my notice a DRAMATIC increase in how often I am here. That is because winter is now in effect in my area of residence, and as a result, I spend my days locked up inside, only going outside when I absolutely need to or have to. Because of this, I am online, or reading, or playing video games....pretty much all day everyday. Listening to tunes as well though, can't forget that] Tongue

[Anyway, I am truly blessed and privelaged to have such an active forum where we can all talk about the games we love, and I hope that more new faces emerge in the future. Have fun guys. Enjoy the season and don't forget to get your game on] -[AT9]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down