VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[New AMV Finished, Other Things]

Go down

[New AMV Finished, Other Things] Empty [New AMV Finished, Other Things]

[Well, My second NG AMV is done, bringing my total up to 60 completed pieces. I got very distracted during the creation of this AMV, and wondered at times if it was going to join my other 2 unfinished works in the AMV Graveyard. Borderlands was my first distraction, and probably my largest. But! Alas! It will see the light of day, this morning. The download and streaming links are provided below. I hope you enjoy this one]

[In other events, I have completed a project with a new friend, and the change of pace was nice. You can only make so many AMVs in a row before your brains leak out of your eye sockets. I plan on recording some instrumental work sometime in the near future, and I hope I can churn something good out of those future sessions. For now, I will go. I have just woke up not 20 minutes ago, and I have a rather uncomfortable headache. Thanks to any readers I may have. Comments are appreciated] -AT9-

Shadows and Sunshine AMV links

Download link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Streaming Video Link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit