VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

GET OVER HERE! Favorite game words/sayings

5 posters

Go down

GET OVER HERE! Favorite game words/sayings Empty GET OVER HERE! Favorite game words/sayings

Post by Pika Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Sayings from video games can certainly bring back fond memories. What are your favorite lines/player sayings/words/sounds/names even?

Professor Oak: "Are you a boy or a girl?" "This is my grandson, he's been a your rival since you were both born. What's his name again?"

Goku:"Kahmehameha" (translates to something like turtle, turtle ball?)

Scorpio: "GET OVER HERE" ... ... ... Announcer: "FINISH HIM" haha awkwarrrddd
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

GET OVER HERE! Favorite game words/sayings Empty Re: GET OVER HERE! Favorite game words/sayings

Post by togawa Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:28 am

Pika wrote:Goku:"Kahmehameha" (translates to something like turtle, turtle ball?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_I

Pika wrote:Professor Oak: "Are you a boy or a girl?" "This is my grandson, he's been a your rival since you were both born. What's his name again?"
Call him Dick J.

Here's one from the GTA Universe, where a BILLION of good quotes come from:

Col. Cortez: Lobster?
Tommy Vercetti: No, thanks.

Captain Blackbeard, here's one for you:

CJ: Does the Pope shit in the woods?
togawa
togawa
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://www.jellotime.com/

Back to top Go down

GET OVER HERE! Favorite game words/sayings Empty Re: GET OVER HERE! Favorite game words/sayings

Post by Angel Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 pm

I only know of one person on this forum who will know about this quote, but still... from Timesplitters: Future Perfect:

Jo-Beth Casey: "You go first!"
Cortez: "... Okay!"
Angel
Angel
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 pm

"Oooooh, I get it! What you REALLY meant to say was 'would you please beat the shit out of me Kanji?' " -Kanji Tatsumi, Persona 4

"Kanji! That's alcohol!" "Huh? heh...yea.....oh....heh..." *puts it back* -Persona 4-

"I-it's kinda cute. C-Can I pet you?" -Kanji Tatsumi, Persona 4-

"That's all you have to say, after taking my snacks?" -Kanji Tatsumi, Persona 4-

"HANDS OFF THE PENGUIN! It's mine!" -Kanji Tatsumi, Persona 4-

"Engage according to mission parameters!" *steals ladder* -Prince Puck, Final Fantasy 9-

"Is it an emergency?" "It is! A vertibal emergency of terrible urgency!" -Zorn and Thorn, Final Fantasy 9-

[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:18 am

"Lue tell me watch place. Not let no one in. Not normals most. Take normals to the Lue." - Fallout 1
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down