VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[To My RS and CH Friends/Family]

Go down

[To My RS and CH Friends/Family] Empty [To My RS and CH Friends/Family]

[I have been with RS for a few years. It's been memorable, to say the least. A lot has happened in 2 years, and I think it's time for me to make a change in my life. I want to start focusing on my projects more, and this means less AT9 in cbox. Starting today, I want to start doing more of the things I am passionate about - writing, Video Editing, Gaming]

[Let us cut to the chase. I would like, very much, for anyone who might like me to follow my projects. It would mean a lot to me if I could have support from my RS friends. I plan on running a blog. I have one at Caffeinehead already, one that is very nice. I will probably do most of my blogging there, but I will post links to it here, as well as [maybe] copies of it. Eventually, I may just break down and get myself a full fledged blog site to accomodate my projects]

[What can you expect from my projects? Well, expect AMVs, a lot of journalism [mostly about games but also about other things], Game reviews, and maybe even some Poems here and there. Music as well. If you have any admiration for me, the coolest thing you could possibly do for me is to follow my projects and post your opinions. Post post post! I am very happy when people share their thoughts on what I am currently doing]

[In closing, I want you to know that I will be around. If you need to contact me, my MSN is provided below, and if you need me in cbox, ask Saibot to fetch me. I will not, unlike someone I used to know, just up and leave without a word. I DO actually care about this place, and the people I have met. Being there for anyone in need, and helping out with the site is, and will always be an important aspect of my life]

[Well, that's all from me, at this moment. Thoughts? Opinions? Take it easy everyone, and let us always embrace the randomness in our hearts and minds. We are all unique. To give up our random energy is to give up our purpose and individuality. Game on, all] -AT9-
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit