VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Stuff I'm Currently Working On]

Go down

[Stuff I'm Currently Working On] Empty [Stuff I'm Currently Working On]

[Hey everyone, thought I'd just lament a bit on Vageta's crushed dreams, and my current projects]

[Vageta was the prince of all Saiyans, before his home planet was destroyed. He hoped one day to achieve the legend of Super Saiyan, but then, a lowly third class warrior, Kakarot, stole this dream from him. Heartlessly, Kakarot showed off his might in front of Vageta, and the rest is, well, history]

[Currently, I am still in the writing phase for my new album, I am 25 percent finished with a new AMV, and am juggling 2 new video projects, neither of which are AMV related. I start work on both of those pretty soon. Stay here for updates on the stuff. You can even ask about something if you're curious. For now, It's 4:54 in the morning here. I am drinking my Fruit Punch Gatorade and listening to the hum of my mini fridge as it continues its constant endeavor to chill my liquids. Place is pretty quiet. I can hear the occasional, sporadic chirping of the waking birds as they hunt for their worms. The 'Company Dog' Yangus is about, and occasionally pads his way into my room and lays on my feet. For now, I will go. Peace and good things to RS] -AT9-
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit