VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Shells and Cheese and....Limbo!]

Go down

[Shells and Cheese and....Limbo!] Empty [Shells and Cheese and....Limbo!]

[So, I am here to talk about Limbo today, and how it is a really unique game in terms of visual design, but first, I must lay down a few thoughts]

[It's been several hours of gaming today, getting shit I missed on Alice, Madness Returns for the PlayStation 3 console. After a while, I decided I would transfer my PSN copy of Resident Evil 3 onto my PSP because it is so awesome. And while doing this, I decided that I am fucking hungry, and thus I am cooking a box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese, with bacon bits. Lo and behold, upon opening what may be my hundredth box of this stuff, I discovered that I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me inside - two packets of bacon bits! Not one, but TWO! Fucking hell yes. Thank you factory fuck up. You have made my night. Anyway...]

[Limbo was really impressive to me as I played the demo. Why so impressive, you might ask me. Is it not just another platformer where you die a lot? No, there is something special about this game that I almost never see in video games. As a matter of fact, Limbo does something better than anything I have ever played. It sets the mood. It puts you there in that dark, dreary realm. Don't believe me? This is what I want you to do. Download the Limbo demo. Wait until night time, when everyone in the house is in bed except for your sweet ass. Dim the lights or turn them off. Make sure it is quiet in your house, dead quiet. Turn off any Air Conditioner and/or fan. Now. Boot up the Limbo Demo, with your speakers turned up. It doesn't have to be super loud. In fact, mid volume is probably better. Now sit back, and play. If you don't get chills, shivers and goosebumps as you hear the eerie ambiance in the background, there's something wrong with your senses]

[If all is right, your room should start to melt away and you'll almost feel as if you are there with that little guy. You're gonna feel edgy. Uncomfortable. You are lost in a dark, dark place with things in the background, things you cannot see, but can HEAR. They rustle all around you. Is it a bear? Is it a wolf? Will you....die tonight?]

[This is what makes Limbo special. Play it. For me. Sound off here. Tell me what you think after the experience is over. And remember to keep gaming] -AT9-
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum