VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Kingdom Hearts Series

+11
Hyper-Lionheart
BigCbrinz
Groode
K1llerL0mbaX
Pika
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
NPCKIller
Captain Black Beard
Moses
TheDarkStarAlchemist
Dark Sage
15 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kingdom Hearts Series Empty Kingdom Hearts Series

Post by Dark Sage Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Ok so i dont know if u consider this rpg or adventure so if im wrong please move. Also please create a specific thread for one if you want to talk about a single one. So for the most part i have thoroughly enjoyed this series despite the childish spin. If i had to choose a favorite id have to say KH:II then KH then KH:ReCoM. I like KH:II the most because i liked the storyline alot more, and they fixed some of the more annoying bugs from the first. I also liked the drive modes. Though i think KH had better boss battles and i liked the colleseum alot more. And KH:ReCoM was fun but it just couldnt stand up to the other too. Opinions and/or questions?
Dark Sage
Dark Sage
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Series Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Series

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Kingdom Hearts was over all awesome. I loved the forms [valor, master, wisdom, final, etc.] that they added in between One and Two. I liked Kingdom Hearts II better overall, Despite the immense overall easiness. I loved the Partners you get. My favorites were Aladdin, Auron, and Riku. One was a lot tougher and I liked that. I have yet to play Chain of Memories on the Gameboy advanced, but I did play the final boss in the one remade for the PS2 or 360 or whatever [I lost a couple of times]. I'm still waiting to play Final Mix, the Japanese one.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Re: Chain of Memories is on the PS2....not the 360.

I liked the 2nd one alot, one just don't do alot for me.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:20 am

two thumbs up
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:19 am

The only reason I liked One was that it was harder than Two and that the Colosseum was better. I actually played Two before one.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by NPCKIller Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:12 am

I loved it and now i will get it on Gamboy DSi. Loved the way all the Disney creations where involved and making the ship.
NPCKIller
NPCKIller
Light Player
Light Player

http://childrenofthedarkblood.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:38 am

[I did enjoy both titles, and thought that the second one really helped the interface stay fresh by implementing an ever-changing skin system. The first one had the hardest boss I have ever faced in an action RPG, but only if you chose the right answers in the beginning of the game to make the game difficulty setting at its hardest. Two improved over one in the length area as well, and the system was a bit more refined. The sidequests I found a bit lacking, and while I can overlook Disney character use, its' hard to enjoy doing things like rollin' with the Little Mermaid and playing cheesy songs that make you want to bash your brains onto a rusted nail]

[overall, I give the first KH a 3/10 and the second one a 7/10. I am very tough on RPG reviews, mind you. The second title had phenominal boss fights, making me wish other Enix action RPGs {which shall remain nameless} would learn from the way KH2's battle system was made. A very enjoyable action RPG title, regardless of the little snags and cracks. Now....KH Chain of Memories...>_>...that game pisses me off. Very cool idea, VERY cool plot, very lame battle system!!! I hate that battle system to the point that I cannot even enjoy the game, which saddens me. I am not against the card idea, and have enjoyed some RPGs that make use of such a system, but the way it was designed left a bad taste in my mouth. I have only played the PS2 remake, to be clear. Anyway, those are my thoughts. Cannot wait for number three...dammit Enix! You lazy bastards! You are slow as hell with DragonQuest titles as it is! Now you gotta drag your feet for KH as well? SHENNANIGANS! >_<] Kingdom Hearts Series 980941
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:42 pm

KH2 = AWESOME!!! I think one of the things that I really liked about the games were the cut scenes. I really liked the opening music scenes in both of them, thats actually what started to get me hooked, just right away with that wave crashing down behind Riku - everything is so perfectly symbolic and... yeah its so good. I liked the story lines soooo much too!
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Everytime i see the cut scenes i cant stop them, I LOVE the music so much and the game play was nearly perfect in my opinion. One button for attack and then you could choose how you wanted to chain them together. Great charictars and very memorable and touching. GREAT GAME

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 pm

The gummi ship missions in the second game are amazing too!!! I couldn't beat that one boss thing though that is uber-powerful with all the moves.
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Groode Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:24 pm

I like both of the main games, the storylines were awesome. I never understtod the gummi ship parts so i never upgraded and just flew through it to get it over with lol. I think the card system in Chain of Memories was too confusing and made the game unnesscary hard. haven't played the newest game yet but it looks good
Groode
Groode
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by BigCbrinz Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Two thumbs and two big toes up! Does anyone know when KH3 is coming out? It's been too long since KH2 came out
BigCbrinz
BigCbrinz
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:49 pm

No word on KH3 other than it will be on PS3. They are still working on the PSP one currently.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by BigCbrinz Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 pm

That's not cool, if it doesn't come out on PS3 then there's gonna be a random knifing incident somewhere in New York
BigCbrinz
BigCbrinz
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Oh I am sure it will be on the PS3, KH3 I mean, might even be on the 360. But other than that square said that someday there would be a 3 and it would be on the PS3, we as fans, know nothing else.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Groode Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:08 pm

i don't think they would put it on the 360 theres no real reason since all of the other games were on the different sony and nintendo systems
Groode
Groode
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by BigCbrinz Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:03 pm

And if KH3 went on the 360, Bill Gates would be found dead with a replica keyblade through his chest
BigCbrinz
BigCbrinz
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 pm

People said the same thing about Final Fantasy 13....
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:49 am

[Heheh, hating systems is silly. Why not put all non-original games on all systems? That is what has started happening anyway. Hell, Ghostbusters got slapped on the Wii, 360, PS3 AND the PS2]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm

I only played KH1 and KH2. The card based ones look a bit time consuming and not very fun, so I decided to skip those.
KH1 was super great, and I wish it were a few more hundred hours long. I could train another billion levels in KH1 and not be bored. Sephiroth was an excellent half hour challenge, the Ice titan was incredible, and the whole vastness of the storyline was great. The Gummi ship was my specialty, but most people had a hard time with it. It's a bit like Mech Legos for the gun-obsessed under 4 years of age, but after you find out what works (which I admit, I still am) you can make a freakin' gunshipmasterpiece that can literally rip through space like a lazer beam.
KHII was great as well. I sometimes wished that Goofy and Donald would shrivel up and die, but what can you expect from a game made with Disney? True, it was about as challenging as kicking babies, but it was so much prettier in general, and more well thought out. Gummi ships had me beat in this one, but fortunately you could unlock a better one almost every time you won a level. I have heard that there is a way to make an uber gummi ship by using only guns and energy bulbs, and it has almost no surface area, so it has a hard time getting shot. But that's not something I can try, since my PS2 started to reject KHII.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper-Lionheart Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Who could possibly hate KH? yeah there's Disney characters in the game *cough* pedo mouse *cough* and the game goes from sappy to emo but you gotta love the characters (Orgy XIII ftw!!!) and you gotta love how they tie in KH characters to some of the Disney worlds' original stories. Anyone who hates this game, I give you my pity.

PS: I know how to make Xemnas cry..... "HEY MANSEX!" lolz
Hyper-Lionheart
Hyper-Lionheart
Light Player
Light Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Yeah, My GF hates this because of the Disney characters, but she plays things like Viva Pinata and Pokemon. I guess she just hates how the character models look nothing alike? Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:27 pm

My housemate wont play KH (he doesn't hate, just refuses to play) cause of the disney characters. And Viva Pinata is FUCKING awesome, everyone should play it.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:18 am

VP is most excellent, it's fairly pretty and once you get past the five minute mark you set up a freakin list of things a mile long to do. I wanted mousemallows. I ended up getting 3 different kinds of snakes master romanced and taming bonboons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:55 am

I wish the second one woulda came out on PC....fucking 360.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next