VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Final Fantasy XII

+3
NPCKIller
Captain Black Beard
TheDarkStarAlchemist
7 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy XII Empty Final Fantasy XII

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Vaan may be a Chaos Cliff [hehehe word filter], but the overall game is awesome. I just picked up the game again.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XII Empty Re: Final Fantasy XII

Post by Captain Black Beard Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Hate
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by NPCKIller Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:08 am

Hated it took away the turn base format
NPCKIller
NPCKIller
Light Player
Light Player

http://childrenofthedarkblood.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:25 am

New word...LOATH!
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 am

[This game had a lot of problems. The biggest one was its' map implementation. The environments you explore are the WORST I have EVER experienced as a gamer. Most maps use the same designs over and over again relentlessly, making it impossible to learn your bearings. Instead, you must look at a map to see where you are, often times learning that you are indeed going the wrong fucking way >_>]

[The battle system is not very enjoyable, though I did adjust to it a bit. The characters were...well, there were a few good characters. I hated most of them, even having urges to punch a chosen few in the face for being such lame characters {coughvaancough} I tend to think Vaan was AT LEAST bisexual, and his little friend to be extremely annoying. At least the game had Basch and Balthier, both of whom were one of few reasons to continue playing the game, their dialogue very enjoyable. The plot wasn't bad, but it wasn't terrific either. The side quests were mostly fun, but the summons were quite lame in appearance and in worth. To top it all off, running from enemies that are much stronger than you is a race against the clock. I can still hear the mission impossible theme now >_>]

[It would be apparent to most that have read this that I do not hold this game in high regards. Indeed, as I rate this game a 2/10. I was disappointed in many ways with this title, and hope that Enix does better with XIII, which looks EXTREMELY promising. Anyway, my bitter thoughts on this bitter game]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:56 am

[Alexander_The_Nine] wrote:[This game had a lot of problems. The biggest one was its' map implementation. The environments you explore are the WORST I have EVER experienced as a gamer. Most maps use the same designs over and over again relentlessly, making it impossible to learn your bearings. Instead, you must look at a map to see where you are, often times learning that you are indeed going the wrong fucking way >_>]

[The battle system is not very enjoyable, though I did adjust to it a bit. The characters were...well, there were a few good characters. I hated most of them, even having urges to punch a chosen few in the face for being such lame characters {coughvaancough} I tend to think Vaan was AT LEAST bisexual, and his little friend to be extremely annoying. At least the game had Basch and Balthier, both of whom were one of few reasons to continue playing the game, their dialogue very enjoyable. The plot wasn't bad, but it wasn't terrific either. The side quests were mostly fun, but the summons were quite lame in appearance and in worth. To top it all off, running from enemies that are much stronger than you is a race against the clock. I can still hear the mission impossible theme now >_>]This^^

[It would be apparent to most that have read this that I do not hold this game in high regards. Indeed, as I rate this game a 2/10. I was disappointed in many ways with this title, and hope that Enix does better with XIII, which looks EXTREMELY promising. Anyway, my bitter thoughts on this bitter game]
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:36 pm

Stupid game. Killed my already shaky relationship with the FF series.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper-Lionheart Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:56 pm

i liked the gameplay for ffxii but i hated a lot of the characters i think Balthier or Basch should have been the main character to start the game with and vaan should die in fire i liked the female characters =P . The story plot sucked it's the most boring and uninteresting FF plot ever apart from that the game was ok i'd give it a 5/10 it could've been a lot better.
Hyper-Lionheart
Hyper-Lionheart
Light Player
Light Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:55 am

Punctuation is cool, bro.

I don't know why everyone is complaining. I liked the game. It's a game, I played it, I liked it. I actually like the change from turn based. Turn based it too damn slow for me. Makes me impatient.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:30 am

FF12 might as well still been turnbased....you know with the speed bar and all.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Eh. Makes sense I guess.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikScott Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:24 am

HATED THIS GAME.

I gave it two trys, but I couldn't get past the flawed horrible battle system. It embarrases me to be an avid FF player.
ErikScott
ErikScott
New Dood
New Dood

http://www.myspace.com/theerikscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down