VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Welcome our mods, and check this update!]

2 posters

Go down

[Welcome our mods, and check this update!] Empty [Welcome our mods, and check this update!]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:05 pm

[I completely forgot to do this, and would have gone on that way if I hadn't read one of my older announcments >_> anyway, congralate the two people we have chosen to be our Moderators; Togowa and Darkstar!! These are two users whom I've known for quite a while, and are respectable, trusted amigos of mine. Feel free to slap them on the ass with a video game controller >_<]

[Now, onto business. The smileys/emoticons for the forum and cbox have been split into two categories, so if you don't see all the smilies, click the dropdown box that says 'view more emoticons' and click on either 'Group one' or 'Group two' to view all the smileys. Group one has the larger smiley/emoticons, and group two has the small ones. I have also finished adding a bunch! Some are DBZ, some are caffeine and pirate related, some are references to users/friends from Randomsquad [already had some, but needed more ^^] and finally, I added some violent ones to appease Eva. Well, that's about it for my update. I will try to get more stuff brought in the near future, one of which hopefully being more members >_> well, I'm out like a bag of bricks. Later] -[AT9]

Last edited by [Alexander_The_Nine] on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[Welcome our mods, and check this update!] Empty Re: [Welcome our mods, and check this update!]

Post by Captain Black Beard Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:02 am

Good Job holmes.Thanks.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down