VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[E3 Update!] [Microsoft Unveils Natal/Kinect]

4 posters

Go down

[E3 Update!] [Microsoft Unveils Natal/Kinect] Empty [E3 Update!] [Microsoft Unveils Natal/Kinect]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:52 pm

[Today in E3, Microsoft Unveiled Natal, which is now called Kinect []-_-[] and in a very strange move that had everyone raising eyebrows, they hired a bunch of circus fuckers to put on a show, and didn't even have a live showcasing for Kinect gameplay. Instead, that had a guy mimick a character on screen and then unveiled a movie showing people playing Kinect...VERY briefly. Everyone is also talking about the giant mechanical elephant - that's right I said giant mechanical elephant - that was seen parading around like it was a completely natural thing for an Electronics event. It's set for 150 dollars retail when it comes out later this year. Discuss! And I'm serious about that elephant people. I really have no idea what to say right now. I'm flabbergasted] -[AT9, currently amused and nonplussed]

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1097375p1.html

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1096884p1.html

the elephant and shit -----> http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/06/15/microsoft-fakes-kinect-gameplay-at-e3-launch/

Last edited by [Alexander_The_Nine] on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[E3 Update!] [Microsoft Unveils Natal/Kinect] Empty Re: [E3 Update!] [Microsoft Unveils Natal/Kinect]

Post by Moses Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am

*cough*eyetoyknockoff*cough*
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

[E3 Update!] [Microsoft Unveils Natal/Kinect] Empty Re: [E3 Update!] [Microsoft Unveils Natal/Kinect]

Post by Chaos Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 am

Moses wrote:*cough*eyetoyknockoff*cough*

Seconded.

Edit:
Although I am looking forward to the potential hackability for PC.
Movement oriented Crysis anyone?
Chaos
Chaos
Light Player
Light Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 pm

...possibly the gayest thing I have ever seen from a gaming company.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down