VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[CONTEST UPDATE]

Go down

[CONTEST UPDATE] Empty [CONTEST UPDATE]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:22 pm

[We are still holding the competition []see early announcement[] but I'm not sure a lot of you are really into the idea of writing. I sat around for a while trying to think of something you could have as an alternative, and I think that making a header would be a great one, so henceforth you don't HAVE to put in a piece of writing if you don't want to. You still can, and it will still count, so don't worry about that. I, as an admin, don't want to make this competition one-sided, and I also want it to be fun. We were holding a header competition earlier, so I'm going to fuse that with this. The header you make for CH can be submitted as your entry into this competition via PM to me. And yes, the best one will still become our header for the month. If you have something else you would like to submit, talk to me about it, and we might get something worked out. I want everyone who wants to participate to be able to, so don't be afraid to talk to me. I don't bite. Much] -[AT9]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down