VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Upcoming Site Changes] []updated![]

+2
Captain Black Beard
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Upcoming Site Changes] []updated![] Empty [Upcoming Site Changes] []updated![]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:26 pm

[Alright, it's 2010 and shit. The second half more specifically. CH needs to upgrade. SO! What do you, the users, want to see out of CH? Would you like us to redesign how Caffeinehead looks? If we do, we can keep the cups, change them a bit, or just drop them altogether. If we were to redesign, would you like to keep the cups? Drop them? Be vocal about this. This is YOUR site, the place we all call home, so we want this place to reflect what you want out of a gaming forum. We want you all to be excited each time you're here. Also! To all the photoshop addicts out there, make us something! Design forum buttons, forum banners, and if we like it we'll implement it. You could have a little thing you drew become an icon that you see all over the forums! Keep in mind, they big forum buttons []like the Darth Vader and shit[] need to be around 120x100 or so, and the little forum buttons are very small, I think around 15x10. If you need any details, just ask Beard or myself. Or even PM us. We only bite when we're hungry, so you SHOULD be safe [Upcoming Site Changes] []updated![] Icon_wink ]

[ANOTHER BIG THING!!!! Bring your friends to CH! Invite them. Invite people you talk to a lot. Invite forum goers that you have fun with a lot. It doesn't have to be someone you know In real life. Bring some madness! Us Caffeineheads love madness! This is a huge deal. If we all want Caffeinehead to continue staying fun, active and alive, it must grow some. Let's work together as a team and a family, one that has had entirely too much coffee. LONG LIVE CH!] -[AT9]

[]UPDATE![]

[We are experimenting with new designs, so don't panic! What you see right now is not final product, nor is it very different from what we had. Keep an eye out on each design we do and tell us what you think]

Last edited by [AstroCreep] on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming Site Changes] []updated![] Empty Re: [Upcoming Site Changes] []updated![]

Post by Captain Black Beard Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:20 pm

lol,I'll give guys the amended version.CH is going to see some changes in the future.We want Ideas.Don't put a limit on them as anything goes.If you don't have any new ideas,but dislike something about CH,let us know.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming Site Changes] []updated![] Empty Re: [Upcoming Site Changes] []updated![]

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am

if you could change the disk icons that would be cool! they are neat but i would like to see something funnier or something. like no new posts could be an old gaming system and new post could be a ps3 (or something) i love the coffee cups on top KEEP THEM! and the banner should at least rotate.. use old ones, just seeing it change every once in a while makes it feel fresh. also maybe redesign so that there is no more black writing on gray background,,,,, it was somewhere but idk where. Thanks for caring guys! ill make sure to do my part and try to get some meat into the review section, just have to make room for it around my 'real' (but not better) life. I know that the site is relitivly small right now but if you could just add a few main topics to the front or something to broaden it like move music from AT9 to the front that would be cool. i like the other stuff though.... also could you move the cbox to the bottom of the screen again? i liked it better there idk about the rest of you though

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 pm

[We are addressing a lot of things you've mentioned, but I particularly like your old system new system as icon idea. Also! I liked cbox at the bottom too. If I could have put it there already, I'd have done so. It's a code thing; I can only place it at the top]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:19 pm

ohhh okay. thanks

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Appreciate the feedback Killer.Keep the Ideas flowing.I will change the header.Also,if you feel up the making a header for CH,I will use it.I shall start work on replacement the ...um,CD things.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:57 pm

[Forum Icons Beard. Forum Icons] Tongue
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:24 pm

im not good with photo shop and the fact that i dont have it on my computer doesnt help haha but ill leave the header up to the talented. i like you guys! ur good people

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 am

New look is new.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

[I'ma work on getting us a new look soon] >_<
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:53 pm

test
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:56 pm

[Very nice Beard]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:38 am

This sites look has been changed...just in case you couldn't tell.Yes, I am stating the obvious.Deal wid it.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:48 am

[I like it lots. Will stab bitches if I has to in order to keep it ^_^]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:14 am

Different.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:03 am

Beard is unable to write "with".
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:11 am

Saibot01 wrote:Beard is unable to write "with".
{facepalm}
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicalgnome Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Okay, I like this current design. It can be worked with for some nice results. A couple complaints right off, because I need to keep you on your toes. First: The topic location "Caffeinehead :: Welcome :: News and Updates" right beside the images for reply and new topic looks out of place. Moving them, or making them into the same type of images would improve the look muchly. The reply button ending with a square bright spot on a black background also has a bit to be desired.

Magicalgnome
Magicalgnome
Occasional Player
Occasional Player

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:52 pm

I changed out the edit,reply,new topic, and quote buttons.I'm not sure if they are for the better or not.I'll let you be the judge of that.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:12 pm

could i make love to the new site or would that not be suggested? btw i wont be online for the next few days cause im on VACATION!!! yeah!!! also love the old/new mario and bowser icons!!! the new header rocks! the blue is really cool and the assassins creed thing on the bottom is like the cherry on top. very cool. love it. i think i miss the neon coffee cups though...

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:11 pm

[Feel free to make love to the site Killer. It is encouraged. And have a great vacation!]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:17 am

*gets a raincoat*
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:29 am

[]laughs[]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:00 am

K1llerL0mbaX wrote:could i make love to the new site or would that not be suggested? btw i wont be online for the next few days cause im on VACATION!!! yeah!!! also love the old/new mario and bowser icons!!! the new header rocks! the blue is really cool and the assassins creed thing on the bottom is like the cherry on top. very cool. love it. i think i miss the neon coffee cups though...
Well, I'll just have to get the cups back before you do.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Well, this is so far the best design the site has had.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next