VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Upcoming Reviews!!! Tell us what you want!]

5 posters

Go down

[Upcoming Reviews!!! Tell us what you want!] Empty [Upcoming Reviews!!! Tell us what you want!]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon May 17, 2010 1:00 am

[This is the scoop. Beard and I have a lot of brand new games, fresh on the marketplace, and we're beating em. We will be buying a lot of games this year as they come out and posting detailed reviews on them, just for you!! Here's the thing, we wanna know what type of review stuff would you like to see? We are prepared to do written reviews, but would you like us to make video/audio reviews as well? You must keep in mind, if you have us do video reviews....they will, for the better part of this year, be taken with a very shitty camera, so you'll have to bear with. At any rate, tell us how you'd like us to set up our reviews! Any ideas? Post em! We wanna make this year a great gaming year for everyone involved. Not sure if you like a game? Chances are we'll be doing a review on it when it comes out. Let us hear your opinions, and hope to see ya around for our reviews] -[AT9]

UPCOMING REVIEWS!!!!

God of War 3 []game has been beaten, we will get around to doing the review soon[]
3D Dot Game Heroes []roughly half beaten by myself, nowhere near with Beard. My review should come in a week or two max[]
Final Fantasy XIII []Beard and I are playing the SHIT out of this one together in a team effort. We will not just play the game through, but do every sidequest, task, etc and make sure to bring you THE most in depth review we can. This game is our biggest review focus planned thusfar, so make sure to tell us what you'd like us to include!!!]

Last edited by [AstroCreep] on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming Reviews!!! Tell us what you want!] Empty Re: [Upcoming Reviews!!! Tell us what you want!]

Post by Moses Mon May 17, 2010 1:04 am

So are you going to do a "Review and second option" kinda thing? Or each writing your own?
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming Reviews!!! Tell us what you want!] Empty Re: [Upcoming Reviews!!! Tell us what you want!]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon May 17, 2010 1:16 am

[Beard and I are each doing our own reviews. If you all ask for a video review, we will most likely only have one version of that, but there will still be a full written review by each of us on top of the video review]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon May 17, 2010 1:18 am

I see, so two full reviews.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon May 17, 2010 2:12 am

[Correct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Mon May 17, 2010 7:28 am

Well, I'd say it would be best to get a steady saddle with reviews in general before trying videos and podcasts.

Edit: Also, I think two reviews for one game is a bit much. A main review and a second opinion would be much more economical.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon May 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Saibot01 wrote:Well, I'd say it would be best to get a steady saddle with reviews in general before trying videos and podcasts.

Edit: Also, I think two reviews for one game is a bit much. A main review and a second opinion would be much more economical.

[Very well]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Tue May 18, 2010 1:30 am

This is just something I am throwing out there. Feel free to shoot it down.

What if you have staff reviews like you planned, but would be open to all staff. Mainly cause there is a few in the staff that can right a good essay I am sure. I am not one of them, so don't ask.

AND make a "Member reviews" section so that "normal" (term used VERY loosely) posters can also write essay's on games they like, this would also open up to "older" games not just the "current in games".

Which would allow people to feel more involved in the content of the site, would open us up to more passer by's.

Just a idea.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue May 18, 2010 4:10 am

[I like that idea very much MOsEs. I have considered something like this before but I am not sure many users would contribute to the reviews. I also like to do reviews on older games, but it doesn't cover the 'now' that gaming sites seem to require. But! I still like this idea, so I will talk to Beard about it to see what he thinks. From there, I'll see if the users like the idea more. So far, I do think this is quite nice. I'd like to see it crystallize into something]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Tue May 18, 2010 4:37 am

Why not make an own category for "old game" reviews? Something like "Hall of Fame" or "Classics"?
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Tue May 18, 2010 4:38 am

Cause your silly.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Tue May 18, 2010 6:50 am

Touché
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Tue May 18, 2010 10:46 am

SWEET!! also if it becomes too much you should make a gaming REVIEW staff Wink and they could do reviews on whatever whenever. It would also be asumed that they could not do EVERY game that comes out so there would have to be very specific genres or types of games that they could do

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue May 18, 2010 2:40 pm

[I tried to do that EXACT thing a while back Killer, but maybe I'll revisit the idea and try to improve the 'gaming news staff' that you might have seen as a title on some users. They are people whom applied to do reviews on certain genres of games. They are also supposed to post news on upcoming games for the genre they signed on for. For now, if anyone is interested in being part of the gaming news staff, apply by sending Beard or myself a PM. Talk about which genres you'd like to cover, and remember, I would ask that those who are part of the GNS to post one review a week, if possible]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Tue May 18, 2010 2:52 pm

I kinda remember being asked if I would help with that. >_>
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Tue May 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Edit: Nevermind, I can't read.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Tue May 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Moses wrote:I kinda remember being asked if I would help with that. >_>

[Yes, You remember correctly. You said you'd decide over the next few days. I didn't want to pester you about it, so I figured, after not hearing back from you, that you decided you didn't want to do it, which is perfectly fine. If you're still interested, that's cool too]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Tue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm

All good ideas,but I think things will have to happen one at a time.Don't let that stop you from posting ideas though.Please keep them coming.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Tue May 18, 2010 11:50 pm

do you think that maybe just to start off or something we can review our favorite game or just a random game to start off everything and get everything set up and get the way that games should be reviewed set up. just to see how it should be done or be told how to review better, just so everyone isnt reviewing in a different aspect (unless that sounds good to you) so there isnt confusion from one review to another

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Wed May 19, 2010 1:27 am

[Alexander_The_Nine] wrote:
Moses wrote:I kinda remember being asked if I would help with that. >_>

[Yes, You remember correctly. You said you'd decide over the next few days. I didn't want to pester you about it, so I figured, after not hearing back from you, that you decided you didn't want to do it, which is perfectly fine. If you're still interested, that's cool too]

lol, nah I was just being a bitch. I couldn't deside if I wanted to do the job or not. And since you never got back to me I figured it was just dropped.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Wed May 19, 2010 1:33 am

I set up 2 sections for this so everyone can participate.Do a review on whatever you want.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 am

YES!!! first review up!!! please comment on how i can go about my review better so you understand it better or whatever. also should there be a section for all of us to explain which game types we like best so people know what perspective were looking at the game from?

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:05 pm

[I wasn't bitching or anything, or pointing fingers or blaming. Sorry if it seemed that way] T_T
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down