VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[An inside look at the PS2 and PS3] []AT9 video[]

2 posters

Go down

[An inside look at the PS2 and PS3] []AT9 video[] Empty [An inside look at the PS2 and PS3] []AT9 video[]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:25 pm

[This is a 720p video on the innards of the PS2 and 3, and kinda shows you how they work a bit, and mentions where the triggers are for [legal] modding purposes on the PS2. This is possibly the first in a series of vids, some of which I will show you how to mod your systems, how to fix them if problems arise, etc. Unfortunately, this video is not live yet, since Megavideo is starting to not take MP4 video formats, so you'll have to download it [all 600+ MB of it >_<] but I will experiment with some format conversions to try and bring it to you live. Anyway, enjoy! And tell me what you'd like to see shown next time!]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UG5OMBOD
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[An inside look at the PS2 and PS3] []AT9 video[] Empty Re: [An inside look at the PS2 and PS3] []AT9 video[]

Post by Angel Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Does this mean you might post a video that may/will/can help me fix my PS2?
Angel
Angel
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

[An inside look at the PS2 and PS3] []AT9 video[] Empty Re: [An inside look at the PS2 and PS3] []AT9 video[]

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:09 pm

[Probably. Depends on your issues. Just give me specifics and I'll see what I can do]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down