VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Bioware on my shitlist]

Go down

[Bioware on my shitlist] Empty [Bioware on my shitlist]

[It would seem that since the new release of Western game developer Bioware's latest title, Dragon Age Origins, they've decided they are the shit, and became cocky. One of the big dogs at Bioware recently decided to criticize Japanese RPGs, saying that they are 'stagnant, lack innovation and have excessively linear stories." Anyone wanna mace this guy? Anyway, besides the obvious fact that unlinear games are a different sorta style than unlinear, and that some gamers dont LIKE non-linear titles, who is anyone to accuse JRPGs, a series of games stemming all the way back to the eighties of unoriginality? Battle systems, epic storylines and other features have always kept players entertained. Heheh, what a prime example of a western individual! I bet he can't even read. Anyway, Bioware has of course NOT been in business NEARLY as long as JRPG creator icons like Hironobu Sakaguchi and Hori Yuji, whom have been making RPGs for over twenty years and have never failed to deliver a great title]

[It comes down to preference. Some like linear games...like me. Its' the very reason I hate MMO's. Then you have some that prefer non linear, and some that dont care either way, as long as they like the title. So that begs the question, who the FUCK does this guy think he is? I've never heard a JRPG maker be so disrespectful as to say their games were the best in the world, or that western RPGs blew. Fuck off, Bioware. OH! And for the record...I have never liked any of your games, not even Dragon Origins. In fact, all of your games feel the same and play the same...they play like fucking MMOs without any social networking over the internet...although the online features make up for that a bit more. When you've been making games for twenty years, come back and talk then. Oh, and don't forget to be humble and respectful to others, like yo momma should have taught you to do. You disgust me, and I will not be purchasing another Bioware game again] -[AT9]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

[Bioware on my shitlist] :: Comments

TheDarkStarAlchemist

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:03 pm by TheDarkStarAlchemist

Wow. Reading this makes me rage and want to stop playing DAO.

Back to top Go down