VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

AT9 Presents [Top 5 Most Wanted PS3 HD Collections]

Go down

AT9 Presents [Top 5 Most Wanted PS3 HD Collections] Empty AT9 Presents [Top 5 Most Wanted PS3 HD Collections]

[It's been a sweet year for fans of PS2/PS1 games that have a PS3. Collections have been rolling out every few months, complete with trophy support and great HD remastering, sometimes with extra features tacked on. With these released, and more collections confirmed and development, and even more rumored to be in the works, this has a lot of people talking. What's next? I present to you my top 5 wishlist. Enjoy!]

#5 - DragonQuest VIII
[If there was any reason at all for me to play this game again, and HD remaster would do it in a heartbeat. DQ8 had a lot going for it in terms of video tech for it's day, which is why it would be a great canidate for a remaster. Also, maybe you could add a new game plus feature? Maybe? Pretty please?]

#4 - Disgaea 1 and 2
[Do this! Please! Nippon Icchi, I know this is something you may very well do. I would love you for it. Please touch up these two games! Add the features you put in the PSP versions, as well as trophy support! Me love you long time!]

#3 - Persona 3 and 4
[Oh gosh. What an orgasmic idea. Persona with trophies! Playable on PS3! Touched up graphics! Oh please do this for me Atlus. Please!]

#2 - Budokai 3 and Infinite World
[There are no words to describe how much I will flip out if this gets announced. KNOW THIS! If Budokai 3 ever gets remastered with trophy support and added online play, I AM COMING FOR YOU! I WANT CHALLENGERS! I will challenge the fucking world and climb my way on the top 100 leaderboards. Expect this. For real. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN WRATH LIKE MINE!]

#1 - FF 7-9
[Okay. If this happens, I will check out my window for signs of Armageddon. Enix does not like doing things with old FF titles, since they are too stuck up. But! If they remaster FF7-9 with added trophy support, LOOK OUT MOTHAFUCKAS! I will platinum Final Fantasy 9 faster than you can fucking eat your supper. And then I will platinum it for my brother's profile, and then my friend's profile, just so I have an excuse to do it three fucking times. And you know what? I'll enjoy every second of it]

[So, there you have it. What are your dream titles to be remastered? Post them! And remember to game on] -AT9-

[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit