VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Modern Warfare: Part II

4 posters

Go down

Modern Warfare: Part II Empty Modern Warfare: Part II

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Thu May 27, 2010 12:57 pm

K1L0: Review 2

Modern Warfare 2

System- PS3, XBox 360, PC

Story- Once again you are following another 'FNG' in the Tom Clancy world. Along with that you will follow a few missions with some other military personnel who know a thing or two and are often relied upon by the army (and sometimes too much so). Running into some of the characters from the previous game is also a big bonus that makes you feel like there is more of a flow to the game and more connected. You start out at a base trying to impress the head of the army, and then are directly thrown on to the top of a frozen mountain climbing ice walls and stealthily killing tangos trough a snow base. Scene by scene your thrown into more epic set pieces. Like a movie the story unfolds carefully and thoughtfully. The bad guy is always there, but becomes more present after a huge twist that most most wont even see coming.

Game play- Like the first installment, you can do everything as before. Aiming is easy and becomes second hand after just a few minutes of play. Health is worked the same as before. You have a certain amount of health that is never really clear at how much damage you can sustain, but as damage is taken, more and more of the screen is filled with blood splatter to show you that 'hey, get to cover'. There is a boat load of new guns that you can use, and all are a welcome addition to the mix. Motion flows well, and running and finding cover is always natural. Each gun has its own feel so you will find yourself sticking to one gun over the dozen other choices you have. Computer AI seems to not notice you at some points and be after you, and only you, at other points. Some missions are trial and error while others have a few different routes you can take but you will wind up at the same point at the end.

Ascetics- Game music is great. In each set piece it helps you get into the mood of the mission. Stealth missions feel stealthy, and the more intense the mission type the more intense the music gets. Perfectly crafted and chosen for each moment of the game. The sounds of the gun, the yelling of your team mates and every other sound dealing with the action alone is top notch. Every explosion makes you feel like your life is in danger, and the sound of shots whizzing by your ear gives you a small rush of adrenaline. The graphics are great as well. Each and every cut scene is done within a half pixel (I have no clue what that means but it looks amazing). Facial features, player movement and every building is well done. I even found that pieces that are out of the way and almost impossible to see (or are never seen) still have attention payed to them. In the multi-player levels if you go into spectator mode and go off of the map, you can see how proud of their work they are. Things that you can only see as a floating eye in the sky are masterfully done. Weather conditions, drifting garbage, and even just dust or smoke is done beautifully.

Multi-player- Multi player has had a big improvement. You now start off with five pre-made classes that 'give you a taste of what to come'. After leveling up to level 4 you can then make your own classes. You have five classes to play around with. You can choose your own primary weapon, secondary, equipment, special grenade, Perk, death streak, and even your own kill streak rewards. There is about 30 weapons alone that you can choose for just your primary weapon, like assault rifles, light machine gun, sub machine gun, snipers and even a riot shield. Secondary weapons have been changed to include not only pistols and shotguns, but also machine pistols and launchers. Equipment includes your frag grenades and C4 all the way to Semtex grenades and tactical insertion and more. Perks are used to improve your classes with three slots to fill. Each slot has its own pre-determined perks that you can choose from to put there. Kill streaks have also been improved to give you a choice what kind of reward you want for playing so well, ending with a 25 kill streak reward as a tactical nuke that give you an automatic win. Ever few levels you go through you unlock something new, that can be from any category.

Really? Was there any doubt? 10 OUT OF 10!!

Once again critiques are appreciated. I didn't say what makes this better then other games like it because this is more about just what makes this game, this game. I'm trying to get better at this so work with me.

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare: Part II Empty Re: Modern Warfare: Part II

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Thu May 27, 2010 7:03 pm

[Thou hast been endowed with more clout. Good job]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Thu May 27, 2010 11:04 pm

It is definitely better written than the first.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Fri May 28, 2010 12:33 am

CHA CHING!!! MOOD UP!!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Mon May 31, 2010 1:38 pm

You has moar clout than I. I am nao sad.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon May 31, 2010 1:46 pm

[His E-penis is bigger than yours]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Mon May 31, 2010 7:39 pm

YEAH!!! Pika will be happy with my endowment Wink

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Mon May 31, 2010 7:46 pm

[Alexander_The_Nine] wrote:[His E-penis is bigger than yours]
But what about his IRL penis?
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Mon May 31, 2010 9:56 pm

TheDarkStarAlchemist wrote:You has moar clout than I. I am nao sad.
Shut up,have more clout.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down