VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

3 posters

Go down

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2  Empty Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Post by James Barwick Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:52 pm

In all honestly this game was absalutly shit but did have its good things to but that was only single player Very Happy

This is my apinion about this game.

If you are a previouse Call of duty 4 modern warfare or World At War fan then you might agree with what im about to say on the online mode of COD MOD 2 Tongue

Basiclly what happend was after pepole started asking for more for example i remember playing call of duty 4 modern warfare me and my mates was talking about how cool it would be if they made a perk were you could have more than 1 attachment for a weapon but ye thats a good idea but they turned it into a good idea and made it bad.Becouse there are to many attachments for each weapon like some of them are completly usless such as the thermal sight its good if your a sniper but come on a shotgun and assault rifle and SMG like WTF.Another idea that went down the tubes was AKIMBO like WTF!!!! heres my idea of Akimbo that if you have akimbo you should only be able to have it with pistols and if you do have a akimbo you should not be able to meelee like wtf does your character use his dick and stab you in the eye like WTF his weapons just dissapear and a knife comes out of nowhere like come on Infinity Ward you went from the best 1st person shooter game desighners to The worst your game make's me want to play halo 3 cuz they dont promise to be REALISTIC lol Tongue

But i have to admit the single player campain was absalutly brilliant not going to lie.But i did feel as though they were using the same ideas in different ways like taking out the boss or Imran Sakeav and General Shepard in last stand just different weapons.But it was pretty kick ass throwing a knife in his eye lol :L wooop!!! Mabie Infinity Ward should stick to single player games from now on thats if theyre still around after the manager got fired lol guted Very Happy

Thnx for reading

James woooop!!!!

Oh and by the way the DLC for that game a complete and total rip off like hell am i going to pay £16 for 5 maps 2 of wich i can play on call of duty 4 modern warfare Very Happy ok now im done lol Tongue

James Barwick
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2  Empty Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 pm

[]Claps[] [Very nice review. Clout for you]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet