VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Current - 8/12/2011]

Go down

[Current - 8/12/2011] Empty [Current - 8/12/2011]

[I got up this morning, back still a little sore from sleeping all fucked up the other day, and before I could really move around in my sleepy stupor, the phone rang. I stumbled around, eyes watering, the world a wash of distorted color, bumping into everything and hitting my shins on my entertainment center. Finally, I answered the phone, and thus my day began]

[Currently I am working on a few different things. I have nearly 30 seconds of completed work for my next AMV, with at least 2 others planned out. Expect a lot more posts from me on this blog and on the staff review section of Caffeinehead. I am currently playing the newest Ar Tonelico, a new JRPG, and a review should come for that sometime in the future. Also expect reviews for Shadows of The Damned and El Shaddai, Ascension of The Metatron in the future. I am also still working on a joint project with someone, and when we are ready, there will be a formal announcement on what it is, and where you can go to view it. I can tell you to expect a series of videos, but beyond that, you will just have to stick around and see what we are cooking]

[And that is about all that is currently going on at the moment. Until next time everyone] -AT9-
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit