VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Current - 9/25/11] [Project Unveil]

Go down

[Current - 9/25/11] [Project Unveil] Empty [Current - 9/25/11] [Project Unveil]

[Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone so long. In the last two months I have worked on a lot of stuff, including something I've been promising to unveil soon, so let's get to the goods!]

[During the development of my second NG AMV [Shadows, Sunshine], I was approached by Ziggy Otaku herself, and was asked if I would be interested in helping her with a series of tutorial videos. You may very well know her name if you indulge in or consume Douijins and hentai of sorts. She is a professional in the arts of Scanlation, and is part of the infamous Soba Scans, and she has set out to make tutorials that can teach people Scanlation. What is more, I am the very Video Editor behind this new series of videos. It is hard to believe someone of her stature would seek my help, but I was, and still am, happy to help in which ways I can. For those of you who want to check these tutorial vids out, we have 4 finished; just skip to the bottom of this post for the link. Happy learning!]

[In other related news, I am working on my fourth NG AMV, tentatively titled 'Hopeless Nights.' It is a remake of an AMV I made a few years back that has always been special to me. You see, back then, a friend was locked up in an asylum due to a series of very unfortunate events. I set out to make an AMV dedicated to him, and all those in troubled relationships. The problem was, I had a deadline set upon me! I had to finish it by a certain time, or he would not get to see it for a while. So I stayed up all night, feverishly working, and the AMV was completed in time, but with much to be desired. The mouth flaps were shotty, the timings weren't that good, and the audio and video quality were downright awful. The AMV still had a powerful, very emotional presence, even with all these errors that couldn't be dealt with at the time, so ever since I have always wanted to go back and remake it]

[This remake edition will be kept as true to the original as possible, but will be edited from scratch, with a brand new copy of the footage used, to increase quality of the visuals. It will also be encoded in a more proper format, and interestingly enough, the program I use now is not the program I used back then. This remake will also boast a new intro and outro, and will be posted with the ORIGINAL version, so that a comparison can be made. Are you excited for this? Probably not, but I am extremely excited to finally make this small dream of mine come true. It's gonna be a lot of work - I only have around 24 seconds edited so far - but I am hoping to really hammer it out next week. I hope that you'll stick around for updates on it, and maybe even watch it when it is posted]

[Well, that's about all the news that comes to mind currently. Gonna hop on Budokai 3 with a friend and have some great matches. Take it easy everyone, and don't forget to get your game on] -AT9-

Ziggy's Scanlation Tutorial Videos - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit