VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

[Current - 9/26/11]

Go down

[Current - 9/26/11] Empty [Current - 9/26/11]

[I woke up this morning to the sounds of rainfall and melancholy, and soon after a suspension notice for the Gamefly account I have with Beard. We will have to deal with that today or tomorrow - the sooner the better. Oh Dead Island, will I ever get to play you? If not now, when?]

[I resume work on my 4th NG AMV today. I realize that I did not quite make a post on my third NG releases' completion, so today I will talk about it. It is quite the upbeat piece, especially considering that almost everything I make is either dark or depressive; sometimes a blend of the two. I will post the link for it at the bottom of this post, so watch and enjoy [If anyone still reads these posts of mine].

[I've really started organizing my time as of late, and I think it is shaping things for the better. Deciding what to do on the fly 24/7 was nice in a way, but it did not get things accomplished as much as things could have been, so I think I will stick to this. I video edit and also study on the weekdays, and take my tests on the weekends, along with making blog posts [I made an exception today, obviously]. I also teach computer repair and video technology on the weekends, so if anyone is interested in being a pupil of mine, feel free to approach me any time. I always have time for those eager to learn knew things]

[Well, that's about it outta me for this week, i think. I have beaten Limbo and liked it much; should I make and post a walkthrough video? You decide for me. Let me see some anticipation from some users, and it shall be so. Until next time everyone] -AT9-

NG AMV #3
Live Link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

[Current - 9/26/11] :: Comments

Angel

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:46 pm by Angel

I would love to read a review of Limbo! I've been thinking of buying it myself, but I'm not convinced. 120kr for an hour or two of gameplay, without any replayability? And with Dark Souls coming soon, it'll be a bit too expensive... especially if I don't like the damn thing <.<

Back to top Go down

[Mr_Self_Destruct]

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:33 am by [Mr_Self_Destruct]

[Well, I was speaking of a video that showed me playing the entire thing through in a sitting. And from my point of view, it is a pretty sweet game, and it has some replay value, but not much. It is a good game to play through every once in a while. Also, the first time through, it can get quite challenging. A few of the puzzles towards the end took me several minutes to figure out, and they utilize very realistic physics]

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down