VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

+7
crimson tears
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
Saibot01
Moses
K1llerL0mbaX
Captain Black Beard
NPCKIller
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by Moses Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:29 pm

I didn't get it.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by crimson tears Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:52 pm

it was rather amusing how he pointed out the obvious. that is what your laughing at right?
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:07 pm

No, what I actually laughed about how Activision went through all the trouble of removing dedicated servers and modding and some modders circumvent it in a matter of days.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mr_Self_Destruct] Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Saibot01 wrote:No, what I actually laughed about how Activision went through all the trouble of removing dedicated servers and modding and some modders circumvent it in a matter of days.

[That's just like anti piracy protections...no matter how much time, effort and money you spend, it is futile. There are people whose only joy in life is to crack shit, and they don't take a break. Not on holidays or nothing. As a interesting side note....The Dark Night movie. Huge success. They predicted it would smash in the box office, so they spend an entire SIX MONTHS coming up with plans and security measures so that it would NOT be bootlegged. Cops and security guards were hired to patroll the theatres that first showed the movie when it
came out. The cops went up and down the ailes, new copy protection was made for when they were ready to release it on DVD, and people were checked at some theatres for camera equipment. The day it hit the
theatres, some eight hours later, there was a logo on the pirate bay, depicting The Dark Night...because they already had a bootlegged torrent of the movie available. Millions of dollars, six months, and several headaches for nothing. The DVD copy protection, cutting edge, was cracked within days and was a free update to AnyDVD, available legally to the public]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
[Admin of The Skies]
[Admin of The Skies]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:00 pm

I don't like the "legally" in that statement, but alias that is another issue, making servers to host a game vs, stealing media is another issue.

But on the issue at hand, whatever, the game is very meh. Alot of flash and flushed out Mulity, which is fine, but why do I have to pay for people that want muilty games? I want a story, yes its a war game I know, but it can still have a coherent story (which CoD:MW2 does not) and be longer than 6 hours, and still have mulity. I mean atleast with L4D I can just skip the games being I know what I can expect from the start, but with the CoDs they started out as story games.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:05 pm

MW went the way of summer blockbusters.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Oh yeah! I just played this last week. My friend got it and I played it a bit. It was awesome. Air strike that shit.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Like i said, Looks awsome and I spent my entire thanks giving beating the shit out of my cousins on that game

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:18 pm

hmmm it was awesome while the campaign lasted but untill i get online it now ceases to be entertaining and i am left thinking yet again when will the next coop game be out? and will it be as good as the 6-7 hours of gameplay that this one had? once again being left with a bitterly disappointed at the offline multiplayer of next generation of gaming and start wondering were the fuck is my ps2 i want to play tsfp? -_-
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:19 am

6 or 7 hours? Try 5....and this game greatly disappointed me.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:47 pm

lol my dads gfs son tried playing it today and was getting raped and raped hard on it >< it was amusing
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty Holy Cow

Post by NPCKIller Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Wow 1st this topic got a little side tracked.
2nd MW2 If a Fuck up for these reasons
1 NO Dedi servers Why Would you do That, makes the game so wack cause its all clent side witch makes my next point. If its client side people can edit the files to have every perk. Making cheaters easy to find on almost every server. Most players have no skill cause there using Loose aim bits and Wall hacks. Point 3 Iwin Is doing a shitty job of preventing this cause its all client side, Plus you have to search for 5 mins to fine a server that the host has a shitty connecting powers. BUT IWIN Thinks they would be the best host. The game Randomly Crashes If the Graphics are set TOO High. This Game is Fun but it needs a LOT of work before its playable
NPCKIller
NPCKIller
Light Player
Light Player

http://childrenofthedarkblood.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeah, or you could just not play the PC version.

Editing this before it seems like a attack. I mean this as a serous answer. A member here named sabot and infact a large PC community has boycotted this and more activison games till they work out something.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 am

To be fair, the console version naturally has no dedicated server, but the problems people report with Activisions online servers make it almost as bad.

But yeah, get it on the console if you need to, like Moses said.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Hey, who wants to be really cool and help me rob a store? I have like 6 games I want (MW2 is definitely among their number, I promise you), and like $20 in the coffers? (JK, I don't need help robbing a store, I got the method down pat)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:21 pm

good luck with that, guess thats why ur named shamelesscrimes? lol.

multiplayer is SO GOOD. I REALLY like how u can level up and unlock some stuff by doing certain tasks, actually more for the titles and emblems for me than anything cause I don't actually customize my weapons for myself cause I just can't tell that much differance between them all. Yeah, but its highly satisfying to get a cool title or emblem and customize that.
Gameplay is great too, I've been introduced to the sniper and switch between that and somekinda machine gun I think (under the name blastoise possibly)... and the sticky grenades are fun to throw over buildings at people standing on the tops of trucks haha. I liked killing other people and its sometimes funny when they explode money.
could totally see the cheapness in online gameplay though-cheaters are cheap and how can u get fun out of it if its not a challenge anyways. don't do it yo.
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 pm

I have only played CoD4 and WaW Muilty I didn't care much for either so I never bothered with MW2's.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:35 am

Fuck you and your damn throwing knives, 2tone.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Don't forget the grenade launcher on the bottom of my FAL HAHAHAHAHA Hammer is cool. he has the same stratagy as i do!!! MUAHAHAHAHA I KICKED ALL YALL ASSES (on rust) and that was so long to 5000

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:43 pm

hehehe. did you tell them how often I kill YOU on rust K1ller... and by sometimes how much? =]
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 pm

2tone, you didn't stay to see nick be a god. Do it next time.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Nick got 100 kills, I got 46, and the other scores were in the 30's. Nick is a douche. That's right, all three of us just barely beat Nick, but you have to add our scores. DAMN YOU NIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 pm

does he use a throwing knife too cause I know someone who can be awfully cheap with it being a one-hit K1ller and all... Maybe I should try a thorwing knife. Maybe it would be like that time I was introduced to using the sniper... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 54231 hehehe... I like getting beaten to a pulp everyonce in a while cause it makes me get better if its not just one of those off days. You should try gillying in the ground at a high visibility point and sniping him prolly. or sticky grenades =D those are lotsa fun
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:09 am

On rust? lol. No, Nick uses whatever he wants and he still wins, I think he was using some level 2 account with nothing. He just has VATS.

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:02 pm

I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU PICKED UP SNIPING SO EASILY!!!! I will work on my Vats so that when i meet this "nick" he will have his jaw on the floor

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next