VideoGame Community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[This shit is not working Saibot!]

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

+7
crimson tears
[Mr_Self_Destruct]
Saibot01
Moses
K1llerL0mbaX
Captain Black Beard
NPCKIller
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by Pika Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:33 pm

maybe I can help train you... muahahahaaa
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:38 pm

MAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Alrighty then. RAWWRRRRRRR I can train you young ninja warrior. haha
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by K1llerL0mbaX Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:28 pm

I WILL BE THE ONE WHO WOULD TRAIN YOU!!! I AM THE BEST!! NO ONE SHALL BE BETTER THEN ME!!

K1llerL0mbaX
GAMER!
GAMER!

Character sheet
Test Game:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Maybe you need another fatass to tell you that I beat both you and TDSA at PK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sage Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:08 pm

I dont own this persay but i do play nicks alot and ive gotten addicted my gamertag is Dark Sage42 add me and when i can we can play 1v1
Dark Sage
Dark Sage
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 pm

adding, although you might try posting that on the Gamertags thread. 1v1 anytime, just lemme know. And once more, Nick's a douche at MF2, but then he's not good at headshots, so... Mebbe there's an ability to beat him somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by psycokid Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:50 am

i did just get a crap load of kills with a magnum
psycokid
psycokid
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by psycokid Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:38 pm

hardcore, 3rd person with headshots only?
psycokid
psycokid
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 pm

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I don't need training. I just need a little time (especially after month-long breaks of 0 video games or learning a new game) and to be in my especially concentrated-killing-video game mode that seems to go away when I get bored (it happens). so Tongue
Pika
Pika
Button Masher!
Button Masher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:27 pm

I hate Grenade Stun, but I'm thinking of a new strategy to counter TDSA's knife Happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:21 pm

I have not touched this game since I beat it.
Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by psycokid Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:34 am

played 5 games, got over 20 kills each one and one i broke 30 kills
psycokid
psycokid
New Dood
New Dood

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:35 pm

i just got it back i might play it tonight if anyone wants to add me for a game my gamertag is chaos hellscream erm also i havent played this game since i beat it im only on the 360 prepare to win whoever trys to kill me
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Moses Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Moses
Moses
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Black Beard Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:54 am

...Curiouser and curiouser.
Captain Black Beard
Captain Black Beard
[Admin of the seas]
[Admin of the seas]

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:27 pm

lol that is awesome i can totally see that happening as well ><
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:52 pm

K1L0 and I were online the other day and we decided to make a clan on the fly, but I finally remembered that I should make it official. The clan for all members of this site is [CHHQ], and the only requirement of joining is that you should be a member of CHHQ, 'nuff said.

Anyone else going to join?

*MEMBERS SO FAR*
-ShamelessCrimes
-K1llerL0mbax
-Alchemist311 (TDSA)

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:34 pm

count me in when i get home add me if you want my gamer tagg is chaos hellscream also

https://caffeinehead.forumotion.com/microsoft-f6/online-partys-and-games-t176.htm if you have online access and feel like adding anyone on this site then i set up this tread to make it easy'er not that anybody seems to have taken notice.
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkStarAlchemist Mon May 10, 2010 9:12 am

Search and Destroy, man. Fuck that shit. Some guy stood behind me for a full minute and then shot me in the face when I turned around.
TheDarkStarAlchemist
TheDarkStarAlchemist
GAMER!
GAMER!

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson tears Mon May 10, 2010 2:56 pm

lol sounds like something i would do. the waiting to get shot that is 0_0
crimson tears
crimson tears
[Gaming News Staff]
[Gaming News Staff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Well, the TDSA Counter Knife tactic is complete and tested, and I have to say, lagging sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by NPCKIller Wed May 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Gah Mw2 SUCKS Ass I mean the Pc ver has No dedi. Everything is client side and easy to hack and change. The iWin Anticheat and server connecing blows you get like 2 games and then you have to reset ior cant connect. The host picking part blows cause the servers Lagg. Gah Is a massive fail.
NPCKIller
NPCKIller
Light Player
Light Player

http://childrenofthedarkblood.webs.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 12:46 am

I agree, the main problem is that there are no dedicated hosts, and the host is chosen from a random player in the match. Some people are getting in trouble because their IP says they can't host, or their bandwidth can't support a host, and the end result is a lag, and I've seen as much as a full second of constant lag. Some people use wireless connections, which sucks when they host, and whoever hosts gets a massive boost in performance because they experience virtually no lag at all. People drop out at the end of every match and you generally lose the connection because of it, and sometimes the host ragequits mid match and there you go, host migration and another 30 seconds of interrupted gameplay. Meanwhile, everyone's invincible but grenades and other such things as killstreaks are detonating or waiting around wasting time uselessly, you stand three inches from an opponent waiting to knife him, and when he becomes the host he stabs you with half a second of lead. Sniper shots that miss horribly miraculously count as headshots, people with riot shields camp out in a corner enjoying invulnerability, and aimhackers pull out ridiculous 720 spin headshots.
Now, I play console, but I know there's no real customization for the PC, it's the exact same thing as the 360. You can host matches, but you can't get points on them, and there's no purpose to it because you have to invite people manually. MW2 pisses me off more and more each day, and I can't keep away from it because I'm just so damn close to prestige-ing. What a horrible example of self trollery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot01 Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 am

Activision is the Lord of the Pit. I called it.

I just wonder who the Four Horsemen will be.
Saibot01
Saibot01
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Character sheet
Test Game:

http://randomsquad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next